Classic Mafia

Tables

Not yet sure Ulki. I think what probably should happen, is we have a nice long roundabout discussion, make sure everybody shows up and contributes, try to connect some dots, and then start the actual voting. I honestly don't know how much it will help, but I think just jumping straight into the deep end of the pool right off isn't the best approach.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Ether said, of couse. You are a civilian. You should have familiarized yourself with the rules.

Being a civilian, I already have familiarized myself with the rules. But I don't quite understand if that breaks them due to said rules being worded a bit awkwardly.

My policy is always to never vote too early in these small games unless I'm completely adamant on whom to vote for, so I'll abstain from voting for now. I'll see what everyone else has to add.

I'm going to be honest, this is the cheapest mafia takedown I've ever seen, but I guess it doesn't break any rules and the way I set the game up makes it partially my own fault. The game seems pretty darn imbalanced and I'm considering giving the Senate some extra powers, but for now I'll just sit back and watch.

Let's change that right now

Ether

Bizz

BK-201

General Spoon

Lightning

Balcerzak

Ulki

Core

Ninji

The Dragonslayer

WoMC

We can't lose

Ether

Bizz

BK-201

General Spoon

Lightning

Balcerzak

Ulki

Core

Ninji

Hikarusa

The Dragonslayer

WoMC

The pressure is on.

Wait a minute. I think this idea may work. We just all do this, and everybody dies. Only possible flaw is a mafia blitzing the votes.

Ether

Bizz

BK-201

General Spoon

Lightning

Balcerzak

Ulki

Core

Ninji

Hikarusa

The Dragonslayer

WoMC

$10 says you only did that after I pointed out your oversight. Pay up.

This is the PM that is sent to Citizens. Just in case you get called out on what it says:

Here is a link to the thread

You are a Citizen. You have to find and kill the mafia. Please familiarise yourself with the rules before we start.

You own me $10.

... That'd be an instant tie, though, because the town would win because all the mafia would die but at the same time the mafia would have the same amount of people alive as the townies: zero.

Also, Hika took himself out of his vote.

Wait a minute. I think this idea may work. We just all do this, and everybody dies. Only possible flaw is a mafia blitzing the votes.

Ether

Bizz

BK-201

General Spoon

Lightning

Balcerzak

Ulki

Core

Ninji

Hikarusa

The Dragonslayer

WoMC

Wouldn't that result in a major tie though?

Huh. I'm confused.

Ether

BK-201

General Spoon

Lightning

Balcerzak

Ulki

Core

Ninji

Hikarusa

The Dragonslayer

WoMC

Just so everyone knows, this is a legitimate strategy, but votes for yourself have been removed. So Core has 5 votes, Bizz, Spoon, Hik and WoMC have 3 votes and everyone else has 4.