Classic Mafia

Tables

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, it's not a fool-proof risk prevention, but it does ensure only one innocent can be blitzed, as a cascade effect is prevented.

Of course, any such blitz attempt would leave us fully able to see who the blitzers are, and rearrange to take them down.

This does seem a very bizarre attempt at winning. If indeed it can be called winning with a completely decimated village.

It also sort of fundamentally violates the spirit of the game. Also, if I play, I play to win, I don't play to draw. Losing is an acceptable risk.

In the interest of not falling ahead on the curve, I will now vote for

Bizz

General Spoon

Hikarusa

Weapons of Mass Construction

For one thing, if I voted for everyone at this juncture, half of the game would be at 6 votes, just under the swinging threshold. The fact that a person cannot vote for themselves makes this an asymmetric problem, where the person who votes last will prevent proper execution of the plan. As of now, I'm making it a stalemate to future suspicious behaviour will be noted, and not catastrophic.

My guess is 3 mafia in a game of 12, though I haven't played this setup before, so don't take my guess as fact.

What we do is vote everyone to the point of getting lynched, except for one who gets no votes at all; going by this, the one person we pick, if just by random, will have a 75% chance of being town = 75% chance of winning.

So who to pick to stay alive? This is like what happens with a baker.

Night Phase Go

Well, this was a very :facepalm: strategy. Anyway, at Dragonslayer's post, everyone but him reached exactly 7 votes, so...

Everyone except Dragonslayer has been killed.

The town 'wins'

Yeah, really. I'm not going to try and run this game again ¬_¬.

Mafia:

Bizz

BK-201

Lightning

Ulki

Town:

Everyone else.