May SAT scores are in!

and?

For all the worrying and fretting about I did, I fucking ACED the reading portion. 800/800.

Did extremely well in writing, and above-average in maths, and I was pursuing a dream of Engineering.

'course, I didn't actually, uh, KNOW Geometry when I went in...

and think about if I'd cared!

Subject scores. IDK. Did you get high 600's on average?

Um, pardon my bragging, but I pulled triple 800's on the subject tests. It was Math 2, Biology, and I can't remember the third one... Been 2 1/2 years since I took them.

The reading portion was easy for me too. I still remember my score on that one was a 780.

I got an above average but not at all high score on math, and I think a 720 on writing. I don't think writing matters that much tho.

Um, pardon my bragging, but I pulled triple 800's on the subject tests. It was Math 2, Biology, and I can't remember the third one... Been 2 1/2 years since I took them.

You did better on subjects than on the normal SATs? Did you study for them or something?

I think I did Bio, History and english. I got 6something in bio and 7somethings in history and english, but those were a little tough to be pulling 800s on. Nice job.

Impossible. Total scores are in multiples of 10 and excludes writing.

The first part is correct. However, there is a writing section and the essay is included as part of that section subscore. Still, getting a 2399 is impossible for the reason stated.

The first part is correct. However, there is a writing section and the essay is included as part of that section subscore. Still, getting a 2399 is impossible for the reason stated.

I'm pretty sure it isn't factored into the total score. Though I really know nothing about this, wikipedia tells me a lot.

I'm pretty sure it isn't factored into the total score. Though I really know nothing about this, wikipedia tells me a lot.

There's a wikipedia error then - it's definitely factored into the writing section score. That's why the essay portion isn't optional (like it is for the ACT).

There's a wikipedia error then - it's definitely factored into the writing section score. That's why the essay portion isn't optional (like it is for the ACT).

I only got one part from wikipedia. The other was what I previously thought. The part from wikipedia was right, so I was wrong. At least I learned something.

Impossible. Total scores are in multiples of 10 and excludes writing.

If they were in multiples of ten, they'd scale it back by a factor of 10. >_>

Edited by Utsuho Reiuji

You're taking Wikipedia as a source. Your argument is invalid.

Blah Blah Blah...

I'm not taking anything as a source except for the fact that I've seen the scales for myself and know that all scores come in multiples of 10.

Blah Blah Blah...

I'm not taking anything as a source except for the fact that I've seen the scales for myself and know that all scores come in multiples of 10.

All conversions come out in multiples of ten. Not all scores.

All conversions come out in multiples of ten. Not all scores.

You know, you really try my patience sometimes.

But anyway, the final score that gets recorded is always a multiple of ten, even though the section subscores are multiples of one.