You guys NEVER

Raven

I'm like, searching for my chinken but I can't find it. I thought I would, but they really took me by suprprise here. Fuck.

It was fucking 4.30am and I have an outgoing call to my fucking Grandparents, what the fuck. I also remember my food disappearing, probably because I ate it or something.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think the cocaine is working.

I know. Crazy, right?

I totally don't understand your post. Apologies.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE I BET

I'm not sure why I said cocaine, though. I don't think that affects memory at all. >__>

I've only ever done weed. I refuse to go higher. Or do any more, for that matter. I promised Nightmare.

But yeah I was totally steaming last night, I have a picture on my phone of my friend sitting on a bike doing some sort of Titanic-style hands stretched out with chin up. In fact I'll post it if I upload it.

I also caught a taxi from Cardiff back to Pontypridd when my housemate had offered to pick us up.

And seriously, I don't remember eating any food either, but I know I did. There is an empty pack of Chinese chicken balls in sauce, and an empty pizza box, and an empty pack of rice. I hope I did them well before eating. I assume so since I'm not in hospital.

I apparently ate 12 hours ago or so, and now I'm feeling hungry. I'm gonna put a pizza in the oven.

Why do my topics always relate to food, or always end up with discussions of food?