Best Class?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Berzerker Berzerker Berzerker.

Otherwise, Male Class B because they reclass into Berzerkers after being Hunters, my favorite T1 class.

Depends on the mode.

Generals are pretty great in the harder difficulties,but on Normal or H1/H2 or whatever,I love FalcoKnights,because they have no problem getting the job done,have great movement,and have the best animation in the game,IMO(I love the Falco animation,okay?)

Paladins, Dragon Knights, Heroes, Swordmasters, and Generals.

I also prefer Bishops over Sages for better Resistance over better Mag-- since enemies have no Res anyway, Res tanks are nice to have.

Especially when Bishop!Lena, with Barrier, takes no damage from Imhullu on H5 (and negligible damage to start with). On NM she takes no damage period.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

What is your class of choice in this game? Personally it is swordsmaster but I am talking about the one you like the most not the best one.

Then why not ask "Favourite Class?" or "Favorite Class?" in the topic title if you mean that instead of "Best Class?"?

I have a shit-ton of mages.

I love mages. I don't know why. Maybe it's the pretty robes, maybe it's the pretty magic. Maybe it's because Merric seems like such a swell dude so I want him to have a bunch of mage-buddies to follow him around. Who knows, really.

Berzerker Berzerker Berzerker.

Otherwise, Male Class B because they reclass into Berzerkers after being Hunters, my favorite T1 class.

Listen to this guy, he knows stuff.

Heroes, DracoKnights, Sages / Bishops. Those probably stand as my favorite classes in this game. Generals were nice on non-efficient modes though. Snipers get MVP for being a solid class overall (bows are cool).