So, what's all this bullshit about Hikarusa not being able to post?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revan, just put a cork in it already. You're not making any progress with the staff for a reason, and from the looks of it I'm pretty sure you would defend Hika if he posted a video of him on youtube raping a baby.

I know I'm out of line in saying that since the staff should be the ones to decide how much of you is enough, but are you intentionally trying to push them as much as your buddy Hika or what?

Edited by Cody Travers

Hika has a few more things to say and seeing that no one complained at Wist posting a few things from him ...

Heeey Jyooooooooooo,

"Hikarusa's point is moot because Jarly is banned." - Uhh what? What the hell? Back then as staff you made the decision not to punish him. Are you saying that you were wrong back then and NTG wasn't wrong when she warned me for naming myself 'God'? Holy fuck! It's really too goddamn bad that you only admit your mistakes when it's favorable to your current position huh?

"HEY GUYS IF SOMEONE SHOWED UP AND ABUSED WARN EXPIRATION TO GET 14 WARNS IN A YEAR THEY'RE EQUALLY AS HORRIBLE AS SOME GUY WHO GETS 14 WARNS IN 2 AND A HALF YEARS" - yeah ok

Also you never got back to me on those OTHER points

"Eh, one last thing before I go. We have always taken into account how many warns a user has previously had when we think their continued behavior is grounds for a ban. It's nothing new." - Then maybe you can tell me what the point of banning someone when they hit 100% if, worst case, they're gonna be banned 4 warns later anyways is?

Heeey Nargaaaaaaaaaaaa,

"How come the Jyo bashers don't seem to care at all that he had nothing to do with the banning (aside from making it permanent after the rest of us already decided)?" - Then maybe you should start explaining

"I rarely feel the need to defend my actions. They are what they are." - Yeah. No shit. Do it anyways so you can stop complaining when we target the guy who's explaining your decisions for you

"While he does appear to agree with the decision in this case, the way he set up the rules it seems to me as if two admins could overrule Jyo if they want to ban someone and he doesn't. Well, once we again have 3 admins total." - No you don't

Heeey Speedwagoooooooooon,

"The difference between Hika and most that get warnings is theirs may be mistakes or intentional but at least they back off and listen to the staff's warnings while Hika continues to do these things intentionally" - Do not. I had no reason to believe 'White People Suck' to be considered against the rules (which again, I was only warned because of the wording I chose to use >8[)

Heeey Shuudaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

I WAS NOT BEING A DRAMA WHORE >8[ And if that was a staff decision, what the fuck. I only have 13 warns at the most dammit

also I lolled at what Kai-sama said

I'm going to bed now, good night.

Revan, just put a cork in it already. You're not making any progress with the staff for a reason, and from the looks of it I'm pretty sure you would defend Hika if he posted a video of him on youtube raping a baby.

I know I'm out of line in saying that since the staff should be the ones to decide how much of you is enough, but are you intentionally trying to push them as much as your buddy Hika or what?

Really? Really? Look, yes, he is my friend, and that is part of the reason I am defending him, but I don't make friends with just any old asshole. I'm defending him because he is absolutely not as the staff have been trying to portray him. In addition, I didn't feel particularly comfortable with OxRs banning, but didn't say anything, because he DID hit 100% Warn and all, and you can't really argue with that, but I'm arguing this because Hika was banned with a fairly vague, and as has been pointed out, inconsistent and potentially biased ruling.

I am not trying to push the staff. I am trying to question and perhaps overturn their decision. That is not somehow problematic behavior. To their credit, the staff have allowed me to do this, and honestly, them letting me do this gives me a bit of hope that I might actually succeed.

There is no justice in what Hika did

He had the ban coming to him and he embraced it

As I've been trying to demonstrate, Hika did not have it coming to him, and he certainly did not embrace it. Now, he hasn't made an alt, and I really doubt he will make an alt, despite everyone thinking he would, but he is trying to get back through argument. Doesn't that indicate just a bit that he isn't embracing the ban?

Now, he hasn't made an alt, and I really doubt he will make an alt, despite everyone thinking he would, but he is trying to get back through argument.

Yeah, Hikarusa doesn't seem like the type to make an alt just to try coming back.

I don't really know about this. Part of me agrees with Revan, the other part agrees with the staff. It's really the timing on this that feels strange; the name change was made a while ago without anything happening for a while. It would probably be a lot easier to process if this had happened immediately following that or some other injustice to the forum.

Yeah, Hikarusa doesn't seem like the type to make an alt just to try coming back.

I don't really know about this. Part of me agrees with Revan, the other part agrees with the staff. It's really the timing on this that feels strange; the name change was made a while ago without anything happening for a while. It would probably be a lot easier to process if this had happened immediately following that or some other injustice to the forum.

It was under discussion.

Edited by Speedwagon

Message from Hika:

"He had it coming with his flagrant attempts to go as far as he possibly could while 'technically not breaking the rules'." - For the last goddamn time I was not doing this and I was not trolling stop making shit up

I agree with that. If his name changes were bothering people, it should have been addressed a lot sooner. I know i generally miss everything that goes on here, but this one really seemed to come out of left field.

Wait, did Hika say he "wasn't trolling?" Funny. He always came off as a sort-of troll to me, though a good one most of the time. You know, the kind that makes you laugh instead of pissing you off.

Wait, did Hika say he "wasn't trolling?" Funny. He always came off as a sort-of troll to me, though a good one most of the time. You know, the kind that makes you laugh instead of pissing you off.

He wasn't always trolling is what he means. In fact, he tended not to be trolling very often, and certainly not maliciously. A lot of other members troll a lot more, and a lot harder, so yeah...

^Yeah. I never found anything he did really offensive. Just silly shenanigans. Always seemed pretty harmless. Every time i saw his "offensive" name changes, it was more like "Oh you!"

He wasn't always trolling is what he means. In fact, he tended not to be trolling very often, and certainly not maliciously. A lot of other members troll a lot more, and a lot harder, so yeah...

I see. That sounds about right.

I'm this goddamn close to snapping. THIS GODDAMN CLOSE.

Hells, I'm at that state most of the time.