Dammit.

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of these new changes?

• I like them.
    • I hate it. I want my old SF back.

Honestly, you have my sympathies...

I refuse to get a facebook just because people want to and it's so pointless sounding. I'd never use it anyways.

Seriously, it's so stupid how people say "it's great for communicating too friends who've moved!" There's this thing called a phone, guys, and if you have a computer you most likely have a phone.

I refuse to get a facebook just because people want to and it's so pointless sounding. I'd never use it anyways.

Seriously, it's so stupid how people say "it's great for communicating too friends who've moved!" There's this thing called a phone, guys, and if you have a computer you most likely have a phone.

Not to mention that e-mail still exists. Just throwing it out there that that's still an option.

Instant messaging is faster than e-mailing.

Just saying.

I don't know. I can get an e-mail 30 seconds after it gets sent.

Of course, this is the age of the instantaneous. People can't even wait that 30 seconds anymore.

I don't know. I can get an e-mail 30 seconds after it gets sent.

Of course, this is the age of the instantaneous. People can't even wait that 30 seconds anymore.

I don't know about you, but I don't feel like filling my inbox up just to chat with others. Nor do I feel like wasting the time to delete those messages later (It's enough that I'm doing this with junk-mail from companies, etc.).

Edited by Black Soldier

hating facebook because there are other ways of communication is like hating sandals because there are other types of shoes

Because stuff won't get fixed, mirite?

Stop being neophobic and let Jyo and others iron out the issues.

This'll likely happen with any MAJOR upgrade. >_>

Reading the first page shouldn't require much effort. I stopped ranting about it. Using IPB at the moment.

Girly? No. It was cute!

But the colors were terrible for telling what I'd read and what I hadn't. It has to go.

Or rather, it has...back to green for some reason.

'Blue Skies' is fine, everything else makes me wanna throw up.

And I'm the Green guy, you know what I'm saying?

Still, a couple interesting upgrades to the site...a little visual downgrade to add to the site as a whole. No complaints here.

Serenes Forest skin - Eyes burning, too bright.

Magic Purple - Eyes still buring

Blue skies - Hello Facebook

IPBM - What the hell is this?

Edited by Luke fon Fabre

And you're like some other people I know. Realizes that things can't be perfect, so just gives up and stops looking for ways to improve.

Now that's not fair, I'm all for improvement, but complaining over something as non intrusive as a simple color change that affects damn near nothing? Look, my favorite color is green, and yet there's no problem on my end.

Just saying.