Black Fang Mafia

Balcerzak

*cough* Can't breathe...*wheeze*

I merely ask that people ... read my goddamn role. Y'know, to understand the point I was trying to get across...like, two days ago?

Edited by Furetchen Arrowroot

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, sorry Core. If you weren't the SK, that's quite a lot of crap that happened at night 2, because I had been attacked as well.

Tossing out a random vote for The Dragonslayer.

Sorry, Core. I would have never expected to have a failure of a vigilante shoot at me.

Anyway, vote Raymond

Raymond is our best target for today after what happened yesterday.

Fayt,you've probably realized this, but try and be more careful with how you use your role.

Raymond is our best target for today after what happened yesterday.

Fayt,you've probably realized this, but try and be more careful with how you use your role.

Well, at least that idiot of a vigilante is dead.

Also, the fact that Raymond kept pushing for Core's death so much makes me feel that he's scum.

I'll vote Raymond, I suppose. He did seem a little adamant about getting Core lynched.

I'm still wary of Sync, but I guess I'm not a big enough ass to lynch him right when he gets back. At least not yet. >_>

Also, the fact that Raymond kept pushing for Core's death so much makes me feel that he's scum.

This.

I'm not too worried about Sync right now, only because if he is scum, he isn't helping them out too much.

I'm going to go for a Sync vote, simply based on the fact that the now-deceased detective led a vote on him the day before he died.

Uh, I guess I should mention that trying to lynch me is going to be a huge waste of time. I'm kinda invincible, you see. :newyears:

As I already said, I was 99% certain that Core was the SK, but that was under the assumption that there were only two attacks that night, which wasn't all too farfetched considering that the vigilante already died at night 1. But if there were three attacks on that night as well, that obviously means that my idea was flawed from the beginning, which is a possibility I didn't consider.

Also, I feel like I ought to mention that everyone seemed to be kinda happy to jump the bandwagon, and I wasn't even the one to start it. :newyears:

Wait, are you claiming to be a second Unlynchable?

Kinda. Of course, you can go ahead and try to lynch me regardless, but don't come and complain if you end up wasting this day because you tried to do something that doesn't work.

Raymond,

He just pushed too much to lynch core. And if we are wrong and he truly is unlynchable and unkillable (he says he got hit twice) then that would be way too broken imo.

Well, sorry Core. If you weren't the SK, that's quite a lot of crap that happened at night 2, because I had been attacked as well.

Woops seems like i got mixed up with that 2 there. I read wrong sorry.

The Fang was out for blood. Raymond's blood to be precise. The only problem was that they couldn't seem to find him. While searching for him they found another General Spoon, but since nobody wants to lynch Spoon, everybody eventually just gave up and went home, fitful and worried.

Nobody was lynched.

Begin Night 4:

Send in those orders by PM, but be quiet here.

The night was long, and when the Fang awoke, it was with dread. Yet with the dawn came a ray of hope! None of their number had been killed in the night.

That is not to say the night was bloodless, however. Nergal, the Dark Druid was found impaled, dead. He was Crysta a morph!

A trail of blood led away from the scene, until it reached a small brook, and vanished. Frustrated by the lack of clues, the Fang gathered around the village square for their daily discussion.

Begin Day 5