The Serenes Forest User Tier List: Tyrant (Junior) Version

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....Or because you need to use more logic to go higher...?

If i remember correctly there was two reasons that i got my self lowered.

1: I asked to make a RIP Hika topic which i admit was pretty dumb of me since i didnt know him

2: Ask why Inui is so low. This can be justified.

Im only low on Nightmares Tier for asking why people dont like Inui

In all the other tiers the runners are being pricks :/

But I don't. You're in middle tier in mine. Cool your jets.

Inui is low because of his usual bragging when it comes to debating as well as him bitching about all his warning in his little time here.

Was i supposed to know that?

I thought of him as one of those hard core debaters that are respected by others

He was pretty hardcore. Problem is, he just started frequenting SF alot less than he used to after getting verbally warned like more than 7 times thinking mods were biased on who to warn and who to not warn. Her thought the system was too strict.

It's not that. It's just that people that find it hard to detect sarcasm or lack a sense of humour overlook people like Nestling, Hikarusa, Revan, etc. They'll usually facepalm at every guy posting those perverted or spammy topics, even though it should be obvious they are jokes.

I have a great sense of humour. Mine just happens to not be dirty/perverted. I guess yours is, though, if you find Nestling's topics funny. I don't mind his spamming fftf with topics. Couldn't care less, actually. Most of the topics aren't even a problem. Just a couple of them, and a couple of his posts in other topics.

I don't have a dirty mind, but really, if you saw Nightmare's reaction he's all like "Would read again" or tells those who think Nestling is being serious to stop taking everything so seriously, it's just obvious when he's joking and when he's not. I have to agree, there are some things that make Nestling cross the line (Even that may be an understatement), but it's just to entertain us, it may not work for you, but it does for some others.

He was pretty hardcore. Problem is, he just started frequenting SF alot less than he used to after getting verbally warned like more than 7 times thinking mods were biased on who to warn and who to not warn. Her thought the system was too strict.

Oh so thats why.

Which leads me to the inevitable question.

Where's the Tyrant version.

TYRANT TIER LIST

Main Tyrant Tier

- Colonel M

Supreme Tyrant Tier

- Narga_Rocks / Sirius (I think they're tied)

Obedient To Tyrant Tier

- Everyone else

Edited by Colonel M

TYRANT TIER LIST

One and Only Tyrant

- Colonel M

Obedient To Tyrant Tier

- Everyone else

This tier list is incorrect. Narga and I should be on the "Supreme Tyrants" tier because Inui suggested something like this and Inui is never wrong.

This tier list is incorrect. Narga and I should be on the "Supreme Tyrants" tier because Inui suggested something like this and Inui is never wrong.

DAMMIT I CANNOT ARGUE AGAINST THIS!

*Edits list*.

I thought of him as one of those hard core debaters that are respected by others

'Hardcore debater' <=/=> 'respected by others'.

Hence smashfanatic in low. Paperblade isn't even on the list, but I imagine if he was, he'd be pretty far down.

death to epic fail plz yo

No but why am I on a tier list made by someone I have never even noticed around here before? I can find you guys a lot of stuff to do.

original list was pretty much a copy-paste of Nightmare's except w/ Bizz in top tier and a few other small changes

Hahaha what

This list is clearly the closest thing to perfection in the forest

There's a reason you're so low on the list, genius.

Edited by Lightning