The Serenes Forest User Tier List: Tyrant (Junior) Version

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a great sense of humour. Mine just happens to not be dirty/perverted. I guess yours is, though, if you find Nestling's topics funny. I don't mind his spamming fftf with topics. Couldn't care less, actually. Most of the topics aren't even a problem. Just a couple of them, and a couple of his posts in other topics.

You don't understand man. Taking things farther then people are prepared to have them taken, breaking the status quo, and generally doing absurd things is not only immensely humorous in principle (a lot of humor relies on it), it is also SOCIALLY HEALTHY BEHAVIOR! Or something.

You don't understand man. Taking things farther then people are prepared to have them taken, breaking the status quo, and generally doing absurd things is not only immensely humorous in principle (a lot of humor relies on it), it is also SOCIALLY HEALTHY BEHAVIOR! Or something.

3 pages ago? Wow, devoted.

Anyway, generally pushing things is only good if the current line is in a bad place. Enough crazy topics pushes the line to where it needs to be. But the line as it is right now is perfectly fine. Hence, his topics are black spots on serenes forest. At least, those two topics.

Hahaha. Actually I was just really bored and decided to read this topic...

Anyway, generally pushing things is only good if the current line is in a bad place. Enough crazy topics pushes the line to where it needs to be. But the line as it is right now is perfectly fine. Hence, his topics are black spots on serenes forest. At least, those two topics.

Pshaw. Of course you would say the line is perfectly fine, you're just a conformist bro! Where's your rebel spirit, huh? Where's your revolutionary vibe? Rah rah, fight the powah man!

Or you could go back to eating creative genius's!

I hope he starts making like ten topics a day just to ruffle your feathers.