Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

Roger: Well lets see. Norne, Lena, Catria, Palla, Athena, Midia, Minerva, Tiki, Nagi.... everyone except Est.

Est: *Gets Gradivus*

Evyel, meet Dew. Dew, does she remind you of Briggid? Eyvel, do you like him? 030

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mareeta: I would choose Mia, she knows what it's like to be a female swordfighter in a male dominated field. Since Lakche is Queen of the World, she doesn't have time for me.

Gheb, have you ever gotten dizzy and threw up after performing your Warrior Axe Critical?

Gheb: *pukes in your face*

Hey Seth! I'm having a run on the FE8 Hard-Mode Hack and I promoted you to GK and you still WTF-pwned everything.... any thoughts??

And... Kyle... since I heard Seth's running around training in Akaneia... mind if you would come with me and hone your skills as a knight? I bet it would be fun!

Seth: It feels great. I wish LB were here to see though.

Kyle: Ok. Lead the way.

Shannan, you got killed by a guy with a 14 hit rate. And now Lakche is dating other guys. Could you please learn to dodge those low hit rates?

Shannan: As long as it's Celice, Johan or Johalva she's dating, It's okay with me. But do you seriously have to harp on a guy who's having on off day?

Bizarro!Hardin: Could that Darksphere of yours stand up to blue beams of light that destroys anything they touch?

Bizzaro: As long as it doesnt have anything ti do with the lightsphere!

Eyvel/Briggid, since it says in your FE5 ending

you got your memories back, what name do you go by now?

Eyvel: I guess so, but he's been referring to me as Eyvel for such a long time...

Tiltyu, why do you call your boyfriend an idiot when you die?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Tiltyu: Ummm, well, you see...Next question!...

Alright, because I wanted to be with him and I couldn't. You say that kind of stuff when you feel disappointed.

Ashnard, what do you think about your kingdom being ruled by Pelleas and then by Micaiah (both quite antagonists to your attitude)?

"I really couldn't care less. I finally achieved my real goal, to be remembered forever! Even if it won't be in a positive way."

Trabant, you're a jackass, but your country has an awesome army theme. How the hell did you get anyone to compose it for you?

Trabant: Boy, I launched a surprose attack on my enemy's forces, I stole his baby girl to force him to surrender and killed him right away, I don't cheat.

Arione: ...He cheated. As usual.

Lyon, what do you regret you never did or did in life?

Lyon: Tapped Eirika. Oh, and beat Ephiram at something, but tapping Eirika would cover that too... Somehow...

Hey, Celice! What would you do if I invaded Lakche's vital regions?

Edited by Prussia

Celice: I won't do anything, but...

Delmund: Wow, this is what it's like on the other side of this? I'm glad I quit. Anyways, I'd let you see what it's like to be hit by a thunder sword.

Hey Skasaher, how does wielding the Balmung feel? Are you anxious to pwn Alvis?

Skasaher: I would be glad to, but I think Lakche is more than worthy of doing so, since she holds a greater grudge against the empire. Even so, I think I can handle him.

Machyua, why do you promote to a kind of hero class when you should promote to swordmaster?

Celice: Well, I thought I was going to be, but then they told me it'd be better off if I wasn't in there. Something about "Marth", and "girliness", and "ships", and "Yaoi". What is Yaoi, anyways?

Merric, why do you like Elice so much?

Edited by Iris