Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

Tinny: Because it's so hot today? Besides ... I look nice in it?

Hey Dayan, does it SERIOUSLY not bother you that Rath could've died because you sent him out on his own?

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tinny: Because I love you, honey?

Rath, did it feel weird returning back to your tribe? After being kicked out 15 years ago?

Heh, I was walking down the trail with Nino, heading down to the south where we could meet up with our families. It had been many moons since we'd seen a soul, but I knew in the back of my mind, something was wrong on that night. I pretended not to be worried, but I left Nino with the children and said I was going hunting. As I wandered into the nearby woods, they jumped me, axes at the front. I dodged pretty well but then one of them came into the clearing with Nino in his arms. He said either I accept my fate, or before I could kill him, he'd kill my beloved wife. I had never done many good things in my life, but I knew that on that day I had to make the easiest choice of my life... saving the woman I loved. I took my- WAIT I'M FUCKING DEAD HOW THE FUCK AM I TELLING YOU THIS?!

Lyndis, how do you keep those slinky legs inside that barely concealing rag you call a gown?

Treck: ..zzz... Huh? What did you say? Are we starting already? ... ... Oh, that show. It's alright. My favourite character is, um...

Rennac, how would you like to become a full-time Knight of Rausten/Ally of Justice?

Rennac: If the pay is good; I'm in! But just make me stay away from that.... nightmare! *points at L'Arachel*

Any of the Red Knights; any thoughts on Soiree?

*points at the Red Knight chick from FE13*

Edited by Frostbite

Tinny: Crash, I've been thinking... we've not had enough of ' that' , you know what I mean? You're always so busy... :(

Yo Marth. Any reason why you're showing up in another world with a mask?

Marth: I had to conceal my identity; and to aid my descendants of course; in low-profile.

Any other Red Knight that isn't Kieran.... Any thoughts on Soiree?

Edited by Frostbite

Tinny" Crash, if you're not gonna take the initiative, then I'll- * pounces and crash and smooches* *fades to black*

So Sheeda, where'd you like to go?

Sheeda: How about to a movie? :)

*later*

Wow Tinny...

...You're a wonderful woman, you know that, right...? *kisses her forehead and snuggles her*

Edited by Crashman_Alpha

*pictures her feelings*

Tinny: Aww, thanks sweetie. Um... am I supposed to take pills again, or do you want another one?

So Sheeda, how about I buy a CD of The Exorcist? You haven't seen it before, have you?

Tinny: I'm all right with whatever you want. :)

Dayan, what would you have done if Rath had either died or decided not come back? Because I still think you guys didn't think the whole "fulfill the prophecy" thing through.

(Yes, I know, repetitive, but this is the one thing that REALLY bugs me about Dayan's character.)

( Its alright Boron, I was pissed with it too)

Dayan:If Rath had died, I would never know. Besides, my tribe believed Rath would make it, and see what happened??

So Sheeda, how did you find the Exorcist?