Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Priscilla: Sometimes I wonder, but ... he is my lord brother. I love him because he is my only family left in House Cornwell. I will ... find someone else to love.

Rath, why did you even work for Marquess Araphen anyway or as long as you did? Did he hide his racism?

Tormod: The laguz I lived with over the years had a lot of enemies of the same type, and I heard fire magic is strong against beast laguz, so I learned it to protect my friends!

Hey Miranda, why are you so grumpy?

Miranda: ... Because.

Priscilla, if you could support with a female FE7 character, who would it be?

Legault: Yeah ... we were ... :/

Lloyd, why are you a swordmaster if all other myrmidon/swordmaster characters in FE7 are Sacaeans?

Lloyd: Believe it or not, when I was younger, the swordplay of Sacaeans had me interested, so I became a myrmidon. After years of practice, I mastered my swordplay.

Hey Lloyd, why didn't you join Eliwood's group? You would've been a valuable necessity.

Lloyd: ... I couldn't just betray my father, my brother, and the Black Fang like that. Perhaps if I had only joined Lord Eliwood, though, I could have saved Linus and the Fang.

Nino, where did you go?

Nino: Fishing. :)

Hey Sety is it safe to talk to my waifu some or am I gonna get shot-bitched-at-fired-bombed-dead by people who for multiple reasons shouldn't care what I do yet they care anyways for some reason?

Priscilla: Yay! But ... can you keep me alive in my lord brother's chapter?

Rath, why is everyone except Erk RNG-screwed in my Guy-themed draft? (Haven't recruited you yet, BTW ...)

Priscilla: Because you only have two units ...

Rath, are you gonna cooperate on the Guy draft for me?

My strength growth doesn't suck. I have the best sword-arm in all of Sacae! Mr. Silver Wolf said so! It's not like he would say that just to get me off his back or anything.

Hector, how did you react when you saw that your first child was a girl, and you were sure it was going to be a boy?

Hector: ... Eliwood's son can't have her.

Dayan, did you want a grandson or did you not care?

Hector: I saw the most beautiful child a father could ask for.

Dayan: I didn't really care.

Hey Matthew, do you think I should deploy you to get the hero crest? You have no backup whatsoever...

Edited by Folgore Orange