Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palla: I feel our color connected to each other...but then *enters yandere mode* THAT BITCH EST STOLE HIM FROM ME! *Turns back to normal* But I can't harm my sister.

Jaffar, what made you like Nino?

Jaffar: ...She was the only one that didn't treat me like some...heartless machine...she made me feel like a normal human being...I...love her for that...

Hey Severa, would you really pluck out my eyebrows?

Geoffrey: Uh...Knights, it's time for hand to hand training!

Knights: Uh?

geoffrey: WE MUST LEARN TO FIGHT WITHOUT WEAPONS!

Knights: ...okay...

*And so they learn hand to hand combat*

Fiona, why are most of your maps indoor?

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

Idun: Why are you asking me such a simple question?

Validar, I know you're the head honcho of the Grimleal, but what would happen if you happened to run into someone else who wants another "god" (specifically, a god that's referred to as the Chaos Bringer) to awaken?

Validar: Why, I would smite them, of course. Stealing my position from underneath me, trying to complete what I was meant to do? Ha! Who do they think they are?

So, Excellus, you really thought you could hide your secret plans from Walhart, didn't you?

Excellus: Of course! I'm a brillant mastermind! No one is as brilliant as me. He shouldn't have had any idea...

Ike, where did you go with Soren after beating Ashera?

Edited by Cordelia

Ike: I went wherever the wind took me, righting wrongs and saving lives in far off lands.

Hey Sev, why did you say that? I thought I was good enough for you...

pRCFS5w.jpg

Sumia: What makes you think that? I tried not to be a klutz.

Mages, even if you hold any thunder tone, is it still dangerous to absorb a lightning strike that came from the sky? Not magic wise lighting.

Laurent: Exactly how dangerous the lightning strike is varies on the sturdiness of the mage in question and the power of the tome and its wielder, but no attack is something to frown at. Like any attack it is best if it's dodged. However, my mother and I do have to be extra cautious of lightning due to our glasses. I'd rather not damage my eyes.

So Lissa... did you have fun with Maribelle at the festival?

Lissa: Kinda. I love her and all, but she seems determined to not have any fun. *pout*

Hey Seliph, why are you a Swordmaster in Awakening, instead of a Jeigan Paladin?