Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tharja: He came to me in a dream. All those.... wonderful things he did to me. Now hold still while I test this love curse on you.

Sully, why did you decide to be so tomboyish?

Sully: Tch, this again...? Look, I never wanted to just have stuff handed to me, alright. I like to work for it. So I became a knight, and, well, womanhood be damned. I'm my own person. Like I give a crap what other people think of me.

Want to dance together, Olivia?

Morgan: He's/she's the greatest tactician in the world silly. He/she is also my idol as he/she's my parent. He/she's been leading people to victory and I want to do that in the future too.

Nowi, why did you compliment Tharja's hair instead of her 'boingy bits' in th EU version of the game

Nowi: Excective Meddling.

Chrom's harem army of MU's, I just sent an-about-to-explode Ideon at Chrom. Problem?

The Harem Army of MU's: YES! Come on girls! We shall protect Lord Chrom-noms!

Hey Inigo, why were you embarrassed when you wore your special yukata in Hot Spring Scramble?

Gerome: Minerva. Oh, you mean an actual person? Umm...

Maribelle, why do you want to fight for equality in law yet you don't exactly treat people the same way?

Lon'qu: Because she acts like a child.

Chrom's FeMu's, unfortunately you were too late to stop the Ideon from exploding killing EVERYTHING. You can wander the cosmos with your Chrom-noms freely and for enternity. However, I am lurking about because I am a space Eldritch Abomination who has lots of tentacles. If you know where I'm going with this then good. You are going to enjoy this wether you like it or not... Tee-hee! You mad?

Tharja: I guess I'm just... polarizing. It doesn't matter what people think of me. I think nothing of them in return.

So Mist, if the Black Knight kidnapped your brother, what would you do?