Yet another FE4 question

Sophius

This might be a tad bit random but, if you make Celice and Yuria lovers, when they land a critical hit, is the map animation that signifies this the sibling animation or the lover animation?

Edited by Sophius

Well they aren't really considered siblings until the last chapter, so lover critical. But I wouldn't be surprised if there was an incest critical considering all the crazy thing that happen in this game. ;)

I'm pretty sure they don't have a sibling critical.

Julia is a fixed character and Celice is a child as well (though God only knows why). I'm not sure fixed characters even have Sibling crits, though I've never tried to manipulate it with Sigurd/Ethlin or Adean/Brigid. I'm certain Cuan/Ethlin have a Lover critical though.

Using Nightmare I never saw them under the Sibling entry thing. I can check again sometime, but I'm pretty sure you're correct and they don't have one.

I also have had my fair share of Sigurd/Ethlin crits.

--------------------

I've also seen a Leaf/Altenna critical, so yeah, it exists for fixed characters.

Leaf and Altenna are children. Their bases and skills are inheirited the same way any other child inherits them and they can access their parent data from the Fortune Teller.

Could you test this with Sharlow/Daisy? I don't think they're siblings from what I remember.

Sharlow and Daisy aren't siblings =/

It's Sharlow/Laylea and Daisy/Asaello =/