New 5th Gen Pokemon Leaked

Anacybele

That bird and the one next to it look awesome. Plus that birds ability sounds like it will be broken :awesome:

The thing above that Koffing/Zubat mix looks like Larvitar.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top left pokemon: Looks like a gothic Roselia without the flowers. Urgh.

Middle left pokemon: what the fuck

Bottom left pokemon: Badass.

Top right pokemon: Looks pretty cool, and reminds me of Larvitar.

Middle right pokemon: what the fuck

Bottom right pokemon: HOLY SHIT A PSYCHIC SQUIRREL

All in all, pretty meh.

The squirrel is not psychic.... :(

I know, I found that out today. I. AM. DISAPPOINT. I also got Reshiram and Zekram's types and games mixed up. I thought Reshiram was the thunder-dragon in White version. Now I figured out Reshiram is a Fire-Dragon and it's in black version. What is this I don't even. I want Zekram's typing but Reshiram looks cooler to me...

The green one (Rankurusu) is more appealing to me out of those too. And I also prefer Reshiram to the other legendary. HOWEVER, the fact that White has White Forest is really pulling me towards that one haha.

I guess what I'm getting at is, has anyone decided/have an idea of which version they prefer yet?

EDIT: it seems I got them mixed up haha.

Edited by acey555

Guess I'll be getting black, then. Maybe both...

On second thought, I'll probably just end up waiting until they make the third game in the series so I can get it all.

luuuuuuuuuuul You crazy kids. I decided I would be getting White first a few minutes after they were announced. Uh huh, yeah.

Also, there are a bunch of 'Possible Luvdisc evo' topics floating around on the site few people like.

Lol luvdisc.

Anyways, 3 pokemon battles sound awesome. I love double battles I has :awesome: team well only 4 pokes, i still need to get something for the last 2 spots.

Edited by SlayerX

...a Luvdisc evo? I can't decide if I should react with :facepalm: or :awesome:...

But i don't know...its not on Serebii so I won' believe it...haha

Also, I could see Triple Battles being more competitive/better than Double Battles due to the importance on positioning.

...a Luvdisc evo? I can't decide if I should react with :facepalm: or :awesome:...

But i don't know...its not on Serebii so I won' believe it...haha

Also, I could see Triple Battles being more competitive/better than Double Battles due to the importance on positioning.

....dude, Oha Suta is a Japanese show. that shows official Pokemon. That's where we got Rankurusu and Gochiruzeru.

Around this time Serebii is asleep, so you should check Bulbapedia and PkeBeach, too.

The middle, if it has an attack like Surf, will do more damage than the Pokemon on the left or right. See? Now there's strategy instead of just picking things out of a hat!

The new legendary looks like a standard normal type rodent...WITH WINGS ON ITS ASS...

Fix'd.

THough that still doesn't help it any. Wings or no wings its a little normal type rodent mistakenly made a Legendary.