LoAF Character Ranking

Kanami

Kai's making snide remarks again :/

Admit it!, It'd be better if you didn't have to ignore Rita!

Also I don't watch anime that much, and I'd comply if you could provide a valid argument

I wholeheartedly support the idea that me watching anime has an equal amount of value to Kai's life. Possibly more since I pay for my anime, and hence am supporting the industry XD

Either way, in that case, it sounds like Etheritis,

@Purg's Comment

Completely agree. Alot of the characters exist for the sake of existing. I'd understand if the characters had different goals and interactions. But most Rp'ers seem to have other people they like and all their characters get along.

It never happened. But Kamilla and Reika would have had completely diffent people they spoke too. (Kamilla would be more moral bound Tessa, while Kamilla would not get along with Tessa at all).

Things like that would get around people wanting to interact with eachother, but not being in character. But it seems more secondary/third characters are Ian & Marks

Edited by Kanami

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "trouble with Rita" part wasn't the point of my post, it was the second part. If you can't think of a reason why a character could be useful towards the group's goal, and the RPer can't give a good reason, besides "More people = more allies in battle," then I personally don't think there's much reason in having them approved in the first place. It's better to see a few characters well-developed and letting the group dynamic stabilize, rather than having a ton of characters that gum up the clockwork.

We have no say in that. Its up to the mods to accept/reject people.

Kai's making snide remarks again :/

Admit it!, It'd be better if you didn't have to ignore Rita!

Also I don't watch anime that much, and I'd comply if you could provide a valid argument

I wholeheartedly support the idea that me watching anime has an equal amount of value to Kai's life. Possibly more since I pay for my anime, and hence am supporting the industry XD

Either way, in that case, it sounds like Etheritis,

Pfft like you never

Its true..... -_-

Argue with you? Sorry, Im not suicidal :unsure:

................ *Doesnt go farther then YT*

zpurg, whenever we bring up story quality, they tell us it's not important to them. Just let them do their own thing. They'll work it all out eventually. Let them have their own Short Circuits, their own Lucifers, their own Miors and Dwarfguys.

Besides, they're not listening, so don't bother helping.

Tch tch, the fun is telling the idiots off, and then later telling them "I told you so." Furthermore it's fun complaining to these people since they're logic is weirder then... well I can think of anything, but it's just weird XD

• 1 month later...

Ok, NEW UPDATED TIER LIST:

High Tier

Kelas

Charlotte

Tessa

Iso

Leviski

Arrin

Luc

Morgan

Mid High

Viveka

Derek

Tas

Beau

Irina

Alferis

Heinz

Reika

Mid Low

Damian

Alex

Esphyr

Tristan

Conrad

Aiya

Sadie/Vera (Not sure who should be higher yet)

Low

Pary

Helios

Chase

Bottom

Altion

Cess (New Mark. Need I say more?)

Um, feel free to argue positions? I'm really not sure on Chase's position to be honest. :/

Edited by Red Magister

Cess and Katie should be removed, they are no longer members of the group.

Alex and Tristan should probably be on the list (they should be joining as permanent PCs). Sadie should probably be off as she hasn't joined up yet.

@Chase The not existing for so many chapters is kind of a problem, though you can blame that on Phoenix or myself for not taking controls more than anything else.

Tas and Beau are probably a tier too high. It seems a little hasty to put them a tier above the other newcomers and people who have had the opportunity to show a lot more character overall (Tas>Irina looks weird...)

I'd drop Tessa a few spots due to not existing, below Iso and Lev probably.

Pary seems a little too low, he should be up a tier on Helios and Chase I think, probably above Vera.

My proposed list:

High Tier

Kelas

Iso

Levski

Charlotte

Tessa

Arrin

Luc

Morgan

Mid High

Viveka

Derek

Irina

Alferis

Heinz

Reika

Damian

Mid Low

Tas

Alex

Beau

Aiya

Esphyr

Tristan

Pary

Conrad

Vera

Low

Helios

Chase

Altion

Edited by -Cynthia-

• 3 months later...

Update.

High

Tessa

Kelas

Iso

Levski

Charlotte

Arrin

Morgan

Beau

Mid High

Irina

Luc

Viveka

Derek

Heinz

Raemond

Reika

Tas

Damian

Alf

Mid Low

Alex

Aiya

Tristan

Helios

Esphyr

Sadie

Conrad

Low

Chase

Altion

Tessa exists a lot more now so bumped back to her top spot.

Irina has been doing more and has displayed nice diversity in interactions and had great moments with them. Actually, I prefer reading her posts over Iso's because, well, she talks to more people.

Luc took a slight dip due to not existing as much.

Alf took a drop due to a bit of issues regarding existence and some interaction issues. Mainly, while the interactions themselves aren't bad, they tend to be brief and don't happen very much. Also lack of diversity hurts him.

Beau earned his spot in High due to consistency and brilliant interactions. Could afford to spread out more with talking, but he's really good.

Edited by Dark Sage

8's

Tessa

Kelas

7's

Arrin

Beau

Charlotte

Irina

Iso

Luc

Morgan

6's

Damian

Heinz

Tas

Viveka

5's

Aiya

Alex

Tristan

Helios

Raemond

4's

Alf

Conrad

Reika

3's

Sadie

2's

Chase

Esphyr

1's

Altion

For my guys it seems that with:

Alf: Has basic personality down pat and is somewhat distinctive (people within the RP have an actual opinion of him), but writing is mediocre and needs more interactions. His flaws are badly written insanity and lack of interactions. Ironing those out should make him good.

Reika: Was always somewaht 1-D, even under Kanami. So this'll be tough. Interactions are tricky. I dunno, just attempt to develop a little?

Sadie: New and unlike Raemond, doesn't say a whole lot.