Lord of Azure Flame: Suggestions

Inactive Account

@Snike, I don't think Thieves get the "Steal" skill by default (If it does, well I'd like to know about it now). So it has extra skill open to it. And that's about it.

... I know I'm going to regret this, but the answer is, "yes". It's a class skill, and you automatically get it, just like Tier 2 Mastery skills.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For nomads/archers specifically, a possible justification: On a horse, you have less room to use a big bow. Thus you'll do less damage, but probably be able to draw a smaller bow faster. On foot, you can use a larger bow, with more draw weight; takes longer, does more damage.

Missing my point. The reason I wanted nomad caps is attack speed, not avoiding. Chase is good with a bow, so he's able to draw it quickly. Getting stuck with slow caps because he has a bow is, like I used as an example earlier, making Eusain Bolt a Sniper in a game where every unit had custom caps, and then not giving him a 30 speed cap because he uses a bow: that'd be absolute bullshit. And Kai, you're just saying this now because 1) You don't like me. 2) You couldn't think of a good reason why Chase can't have nomad caps and now that you think Nady has a good reason you're going along with it.

That is why Chase has nomad caps.

Edited by Lightning

@Rein

If you want to argue against the existence of caps completely, that fine, but making a special exception for you isn't be any means fair.

Helios could apply to have a class change to Myrms as well, sacrificing 4 Res, for 1HP and 2Spd doesn't sound like a bad idea does it?

Overall stat cap transfers, simply because you don't like the caps imposed on your own character is idiotic, Only complaints that are legitimate against stat caps over the old system is if you can only get 3 (or 2) in a field. Otherwise, it's still maxed at 4, it's still the same as the old system, and it's what you sign up with.

With your argument Isotov should also have 6Spd, he ran alot :/

Edit

It doesn't really matter what your intentions are, whether they be for double attacks, or evasion. There isn't a valid excuse for you receiving special treatment, and being exempt from the restriction placed on everyone else.

Edited by Kanami

I'm going to say this as nicely as I can, there's no hostile intent behind it but

"I don't really give a shit what FE does." XD

A system that works with FE doesn't necessarily work with the RP, and I'm completely against the idea of integrating something just because it's in FE.

Here ^

I still see it as an attempt to outclass Helios

*headdesk*

Chase was supposed to be a max-speed character. Now that you say "k he's not allowed to shoot people fast because he doesn't have a horse", I'd like to object to that. You're the only one with a problem with that besides Snike and Kai (who's just bitching because he doesn't like me).

^ Then you're wrong. I honestly couldn't care less about Helios, I wanted Chase to be fast.

Edited by Lightning

I left Nady with that kill, ask Phoenix i would have brought it up if Nady didnt.

Thats what you want huh. Fine then i want a higher speed cap. Im not getting one. Why should you have one?

EDIT: Its not that i dont like you, its the things you say sometimes. Their even stuipider then the things i say. Thats stupid :awesome:

Edited by Kai

If you're going to bitch about it this much because he doesn't have a horse I'm just going to buy Chase a horse with plot money. The fucking point it s Chase would be a nomad is I'd known about the caps in the first place. Since I got stuck with cpas unbefitting of my character I switched to ones that fit.

Could we just boost the Speed cap for Archers to 5 and make everyone happy? :mellow:

If we can boost all class Spd's to 5 then sure.

@Rein

Chase was supposed to be what you signed him up to be, a character which maxed his stats at 4 in all fields (except HP at 6). And you wanting him to be whatever doesn't count as a valid reason as to why his stat caps should be altered.

I don't care what their motives are, if they oppose the idea they oppose it, and I'm providing reasons why it shouldn't be allowed. You on the other hand are screeching that you should be given "special treatment" because you want something. And I'm confident I can argue this point across to anyone else who doesn't have an issue against you ignoring caps and adding whatever you want.

A system was put in place and it was imposed equally on all players. Instead of telling me your personal wishes, how about providing a valid reason as to why it's required or why it should be allowed? What you want is not an issue, I want higher Str caps, that doesn't mean I get them.

@Kai's Stupid

..... Is that even possible? XD

@Rein again

I'm pretty sure Snike and Kai don't like me either :/

Edited by Kanami

Helios should be faster. He didnt have a horse so he ran with the group when they tried to ditch him. Im going to give him a swordmaster speed cap.

*headdesk*

Now i see where the brain damage came from

@ Nady: But i love you Naw thats Phoenix. I dont see you as enemy when you arent flaming the crap out of me

Edited by Kai

*headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk*

My "valid reason" is why should Chase get stuck with archer caps that make him slow when he's supposed to be fast? If you'd like the reason why I dobjected, it's because Snowy made archer speed cap 4 because fire emblem archers are slow. Now, as you keep saying, you don't think Fire Emblem should impact caps. Congrats, we're on the same boat..

If it matters that fucking much I'll get Chase a horse and be done with it.

I'd ask for a specialized class, too, since my caps don't suit Eric. Unfortunately, there is no class with a 0 luck cap, so he's stuck as a Myrm.

What he can, and can't do, to a certain extent, should not really affect the RP stats. Yes, he can run fast. No, 6 speed is not appropriate. If that's why you're arguing the cap, because he can move fast, it doesn't matter, unless he uses the bow as a blunt weapon. Bows take time to aim. Nomads get the speed from their specific style. Chase can't use that style, and as such, he's slower. T

@Nade: Yeah, uh, I can tolerate you. Like, is another matter.

Edit: Helios gets an SM speed cap, I'm giving Eric a General STR cap. That is hax, because of the time it takes to cast a spell. >.>

Edited by Snike

Waiting on people to approve/decline my skills.

Edit: It's the style, Rein.

Edited by Snike

And my counter argument is why should Reika be stuck with Thief caps? She's supposed to be very accurate with her daggers, how could she not? They're easier to wield that a sword. So I want myrm caps.

Snowy didn't make caps, Cynthia did :/ And I don't think Fire emblem should impact everything that happens in the RP, that doesn't mean I disregard it completely. I'm not really concerned about where the figures came from, but the fact that they were accepted and implemented, means everyone should have to abide by them.

If you have problems with Cynthia's stats, provide a new set which valid explanations on alterations. And then we'll have something.

If you think getting a horse will solve your trouble, then go ahead, Aiya class changed from random unmounted soldier to Wyvern Rider, I don't see why Chase can't pick up a random horse somewhere either. So by all means, go ahead :/

@Snike

A link please? I can't find a comprehensive list, or was it just a small set?

Edited by Kanami

I do not see how riding a horse makes you shoot a bow faster. Chase shoots things quickly. Chase moves quickly. So do nomads.

Are you fucking retarded? Scratch that, dont wanna end up like D - Hero

For nomads/archers specifically, a possible justification: On a horse, you have less room to use a big bow. Thus you'll do less damage, but probably be able to draw a smaller bow faster. On foot, you can use a larger bow, with more draw weight; takes longer, does more damage.

@ Nady: She was a dismounted knight. She can mount to a Wyvern or a cavalier. I thought Ether was a retard until he made that move. Chase cant just pick up a horse.

Edited by Kai

Just those 4.

Nade, if you change to myrm caps, you'd have to give up the steal skill, you know. Right?

Yeah, problem with that is I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that Chase uses a shortbow, so yeah.

@Kai: Oh my god. You just don't get it.

Edited by Lightning