When was/is your last day of school?

ikelover

I don't know if you guys are all nearing the end of your school years, but for those of you who are, have a good summer!

My last day is June 23

Edited by ikelover

Already had it. Don't quite remember when it was, though. Once April rolled around, I completely stopped caring about the date.

It was definitely after April, though!

I'm amazed at how many people have already broken up, actually. I mean, my school's last day (for those not on Study Leave), like most in England, is about the 17th July. Then again, maybe those that are breaking up earlier start back earlier? UK schools start back in the first week of September.

I'm amazed at how many people have already broken up, actually. I mean, my school's last day (for those not on Study Leave), like most in England, is about the 17th July. Then again, maybe those that are breaking up earlier start back earlier? UK schools start back in the first week of September.

Dude, I feel bad for you. In my part of the U.S, first days start from like, mid- august to the beginning of October, and the last days are from mid- may to the beginning of July. That's a long school year you have! I've started on September 2nd my whole life so far.

May 6.

I'm pretty sure that I win.

(Change topic title to "When was your last day of school?" please.)

Lucky <_<

I'll change it to was/is because of the wide range of dates.

I ended on June 10th, but didn't move out of my dorm until the 12th. I really should've moved out earlier though...then I could've avoided getting sick, yargh. Oh well, two months break until summer school begins on August 2nd.

16-7-2010

though college allows me to stay/stop faster. I need 37 of 60 points to go to my next year, I have 30 now. I'll continue as long as necessary.

last official day is 16-7 though

June 25. At first it was going to be the 4th, but then an earthquake happened, and the date got moved as a result...

I'd rather have had the free time here in June than back at April. <_<

I'm amazed at how many people have already broken up, actually. I mean, my school's last day (for those not on Study Leave), like most in England, is about the 17th July.

Same, but I'm in the US and we go back at the end of august.

Technically, it was May 27th, but really, it's after my last exam on the 29th June. Then I'm free until October :awesome:.

Same- my last day was 27th May and then we were off for study leave. My last exam is on 18th June though. Normally we're supposed to return to college after study leave for 3 more weeks up to 17th July to prepare for next year's work, but things are happening this year so we don't have to be in! I am sad personally, since I love my college. :(

I'm in a course right now which will finish on the thirtieth of July.

Then I have two weeks and a couple days to live it up, pack and travel to yet more classes and another job as soon as I can manage to organize it. Summer vacation, you could say.

Edited by Hero