Make FE characters meet another one?

Frosty

Good point...

...on ValterxCormag. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Valter and Cormag bet. If Valter wins, Cormag has to be his sex-slave forever. If Cormag wins, then Valter has to die... NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Needs Narshen and Gale for a foursome... or even throw in Petrine for the LULZ....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds hawt.NewYearsEmoticon.gif Petrine seems like a sadist with that burning lance of hers...

But Echidna X Lucius is more hot... The MANLY SHE-MALE meets the TRAP! XDD

Zihark X Ayra = Super awesome child.

but I believe "Zihark X Sophia" would still be more realistic, since she's... quarter or half dragon? Meaning she'd be a Laguz-like in Tellius, and we all know Zihark's preferences^^ (I like him either way^^)

FE6!Karel x Ayra will break any game, though.

Especially since in the GBA series, MAG=STR, thus Ayra's kids can do ridiculous damage at two range with magic swords. 8D

Skasaha would have such insane growths. Well, Lakche's would be great too but seeing as if we're going by the actual inheritance system the male's growths would be closer than his sister's growths with their father.

Skasaha would have such insane growths. Well, Lakche's would be great too but seeing as if we're going by the actual inheritance system the male's growths would be closer than his sister's growths with their father.

Yep. Though keep in mind how insane Lakche is normally, anyway. I'm not sure, but they would probably both cap most things before promotion anyway. skasaha would of course be better along the way (until she caps things), but they both suffered from 6 move anyway. I think they'd both have insane growths, only as you point out the system results in skasaha having growths much more insane than Lakche's.

FE6!Karel x Ayra will break any game, though.

Especially since in the GBA series, MAG=STR, thus Ayra's kids can do ridiculous damage at two range with magic swords. 8D

This could make Lute and Lilina cry in shame....

Well, both of them would cap everything anyway, so it wouldn't matter. Half of Karel's growths + Ayra's full growths+Holy Blood Bonuses still results in ridiculousness.

As for the 6 move issue, since we're going crossover now, might as well stick the Dain scroll on them for some Move growths. (5%, but still. Ayra has grown Mag and Res before, multiple times). I don't think either minds the -10% from SPD, since they cap SPD with fathers much slower, anyway.

Also, Karla apparently fits Mia's rival's description quite well.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

^I hope you don't mean what I think you mean. Although, knowing this forum, you probably do.

Meg and people like FE5 Ronan or FE7 Karla would start a conspiracy to help them get fielded.

Meg and people like FE5 Ronan or FE7 Karla would start a conspiracy to help them get fielded.

At least FE5 Ronan has scrolls to fix his mediocre strength growth, along with 3 movement stars and Continue, which will proc often due to him being able to actually gain speed thanks to his speed growth.

As for the other two...Yeah hopeless. Although Meg has a couple of gimmicks up her sleeve while her deployment cost is free.

^I hope you don't mean what I think you mean. Although, knowing this forum, you probably do.

Don't forget Wendy!

At least FE5 Ronan has scrolls to fix his mediocre strength growth, along with 3 movement stars and Continue, which will proc often due to him being able to actually gain speed thanks to his speed growth.

As for the other two...Yeah hopeless. Although Meg has a couple of gimmicks up her sleeve while her deployment cost is free.

Well... Karla could be the dodge machine....

Karla helps the Exp rank some and you have plenty of deployment slots on VoD.

BINGO!

I hope you don't mean what I think you mean. Although, knowing this forum, you probably do.Meg and people like FE5 Ronan or FE7 Karla would start a conspiracy to help them get fielded.

Don't forget Wendy!

At least FE5 Ronan has scrolls to fix his mediocre strength growth, along with 3 movement stars and Continue, which will proc often due to him being able to actually gain speed thanks to his speed growth.<BR><BR>As for the other two...Yeah hopeless. Although Meg has a couple of gimmicks up her sleeve while her deployment cost is free.

Well... Karla could be the dodge machine....

Karla helps the Exp rank some and you have plenty of deployment slots on VoD.

BINGO!

• 2 weeks later...

*Inserts Priscilla, Clarine, and Lachesis together arguing about whose brother is the best*

I support Lache. Elto is a badass.

I bet this would be really noisy!

*Inserts Priscilla, Clarine, and Lachesis together arguing about whose brother is the best*

I support Lache. Elto is a badass.

Mist would butt in and make the argument moot.

Here's some more (I haven't played FE 4/5)

- Geitz would ask Janaff if he knows someone named Wilson

- Dart and Darros exchange tips on bandanna care

- Ilyana's appetite problems would be instantly cured by Nino's cooking

- Oscar and Rebecca hold a cook-off

- Ike and Raven ruin it by eating all the meat

- Kieran and Wallace would be too busy sparring to notice

- Fa, Chiki, and Myrrh form the Divine Dragon Triangle Attack (take that, Pegasus sisters!)

- Castor cheats Makalov out of all his money

- Farina, Hugh, and Volke argue over who is worth the most

- Wolf and Rath have a minor identity crisis

- Aran and Sedgar exchange clothes, and prank the living daylights out of everyone

- Tomas, Knoll, and Volug have the most boring conversation ever

- Jake meets Jake, and the world ends

Anyone else think it'd be hilarious if FE 10's Heather met Lucius?

:awesome:

She will definitely fall for that trap.... or she'll even do a threesome with Echidna!

Heather meets Lucius (C Support)

Heather: Hello there.

Lucius: Um, hello.....

Heather: You're such a nice girl. Is there anything I can do for you?

Lucius: Um, actually.....

Heather: Oh, I know! We can sit under that tree over there. We'll have a nice,quiet chat,just the two of us....

Lucius: Listen, I.....

Heather: Don't be so shy! All the other girls in this army just blow me off. But you won't, will you? Tell me your name.

Lucius: It's Lucius.

Heather: L-Lucius!? That's.....a guy's name!

Lucius: Um yes, yes it is.

Heather: Grrrrr! Stupid men, always trying to trick me! I oughtta teach you a lesson!

Lucius: W-Wait,please!

Edited by Charpig

Off the top of my head....

Llyana, Tiltyu, Tinny, and Arthur have a conversation involving thunder

Levin, Sain, Saul, Gatrie and Homer form the League of Perverted Beasts

Navarre, Ayra, Lakche, Skasher, Shannan, Shiva, Mareeta, Fir, Karel, Rutger, Guy, Joshua, Marissa, Zihark, Mia, and Edward (gasps for air) have a giant sparring match

Ellen, Natasha, Saphy, Serra, Rena, and Rhys try to decide whose the better Rena character XD

L'Arachel, Serra, Tina & Mallesia have an interesting tea time filled with talk of boys and gossip

Lex and Hector become friends (shock)

Johan falls for Lucius

Johalva, Ward, Warrior!Ross, and Bartre have a giant fight to see whose the best

Est characters all become BFFs

Moulder and Oifye see whose moustache is the manliest

Chiki, Fa, Maria, and Sanaki form a new power known as the Divine Flat Chest

Eltoshan, Raven, and Epharim see whose litle sister is the best ;-D

Yodel meets Gato nuff said

Jaffar meets Volke

Heather and Lucius (B Support)

(Lucius comes on screen, looking like he has a black eye. Heather approaches.)

Heather: Oh.....Lucius, wasn't it?

Lucius: Y-Yes, it was.

Heather: Listen, I'm sorry about hauling off on you the other day. When Commander Ike found out, he made me come and apologize to you.

Lucius: I see.

Heather: Look, I'm not apologizing just because Commander Ike told me to! I'd like to get to know you a little better. I heard you're one of them monks of Saint Elimine.

Lucius: Yes, I am.

Heather: I never liked those stuffy church folks. Always saying thou shalt not do this and thou shalt not do that.....

Lucius: Blessed Elimine's teachings are of great value, Heather.

Heather: Huh? I never told you my name!

Lucius: One day, when I was traveling through a village in Crimea, I met a woman much like yourself. She seemed to be sick, so I prayed over her, and she started to get better. She told me about her daughter, Heather. She was worried about Heather because she frequently left, and when she came back she had loads of money.....This woman feared that her daughter had become a thief.

Heather: Hey now, don't be so judgmental! You know, you're not exactly honest either!

Lucius: What do you mean?

Heather: You make people think that you're a woman when you're really a man!

Lucius: No, I......

Heather: If you're really a man, act like one! Anyway, I'm outta here.

Edited by Charpig