Nintendo Dream (21st June)

Some info from people who managed to obtain the issue early.

Luke and Rody's artwork (only the faces)

210610A.jpg

Sirius and Malice's artwork

210610B.jpg

Not shown in the images, the BS Fire Emblem chapters are apparently included as an extra mode. Malice is from one of the BS FE games, so this is probably true.

Additionally, it seems Athena from FE DS was revealed in the Famitsu issue that had the previous new scans.

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can say I'm very happy with these scans. And it also seems we're finally getting art for everyone. :3 I was disappointed in the lack of art given to us in SD. But Luke and Rody look nice. And Sirius. And Malice.\

YAY BS FIRE EMBLEM!

I wonder if Malice will be a Myrmidon or Mercenary. Her stats growths and more of Myrmidon, but she looks like a Merc/Hero in the art (that thing behind her looks to be a sword far too big for a myrm). I want a fourth female hero damn it!

Edited by deuxhero

I wonder if Malice will be a Myrmidon or Mercenary. Her stats growths and more of Myrmidon, but she looks like a Merc/Hero in the art (that thing behind her looks to be a sword far too big for a myrm). I want a fourth female hero damn it!

It says she's a mercenary under her description, apparently out for big money.

So we you will get your wish.

Also, sweet that Athena's returned.

Edited by Master Tang

It says she's a mercenary under her description, apparently out for big money.

So we you will get your wish.

Um, that doesn't necessarily mean anything. All the GM's were "mercenaries". Additionally, so were Thany, Wade, and Lot. Or I think the game called them all (including Dieck) mercs.

She was one in the original game. If a female unit can be a mercenary, why doesn't the custom female unit have that option?

So was guy who's name starts with N with the killing edge that has too many translations to count. The Hero and Swordmaster classes were first separated in FE4.

Not shown in the images, the BS Fire Emblem chapters are apparently included as an extra mode. Malice is from one of the BS FE games, so this is probably true.

Honestly, I'm pretty stunned they actually did this. Way to go IS, you did good.

Additionally, it seems Athena from FE DS was revealed in the Famitsu issue that had the previous new scans.

Oh, and this too. They'll probably put all the old gaiden dudes in new gaidens. Though, poor old Frey'll probably be dead :(

Oh, and this too. They'll probably put all the old gaiden dudes in new gaidens. Though, poor old Frey'll probably be dead :(

He is not confirmed dead 100%. Anyone killed normally in the prologue can be revived when you get that staff. The sacrifice can't.

She was one in the original game.

So was Navarre, but he's a myrmidon/swordmaster now. We haven't seen a Female Merc since Echidna, it's possible IS has decided Mercenary is a "male-only" class now so she'd probably become a myrmidon. Though I'd like to be proven wrong because I want to see a female Mercenary.

Was there any distinction between them originally? Wasn't it just Swordfighter?

In FE3, there was only Mercenary -> Hero.

In FE4 is where the distinction came, the class was SwordFighter and the promotion was either Forrest (what US players know as Hero minus Axes basically) and SwordMaster which was without a doubt, the better of the 2 promotions since it had Continue as a class skill. FE5 pretty much did the same (gave Heroes Axes though or Swords if they started with Axes) and then FE6 divided the SwordFighter class into the old Mercenary -> Hero and Myrmidon -> SwordMaster.

Edited by Speedwagon

She really seems like more of a merc build and character, plus they already have Athena filling the role of female myrm...I'm betting merc, actually, but what happens happens.

Wow, IS continues to surprise me. Great news!! :D I don't see what the big deal is with making mercs an all-male class. But if Malice AND Athena are in then it's safe to assume that Malice would keep her original class and Athena be the myrm.

If the BS chapters are gonna be in here, do ya'll think this means they are some of the downloadable chapters instead of main game chapters?

Say. Does anybody else care what happens to Frost the Bishop, Dice the Fighter, Raiden and Belf the cav duo (why isnt Belf named Snake?), and Robert the Horseman (no, not THAT Robert the Horseman from FE5...)

Also...Vincent, any chance you could get shots of the faces from BSFE exclusive guys (And characters who got a different portrait, like Nabarl) that's really the only thing I'm interested in about BSFE, but my BSFE "cartridges" don't work.

Edited by SaltyWongIsSalty

As fun as it would be to have a female merc, I just don't see it happening. I don't think there has been a single female merc in all of the main FEs so I don't see them adding one now. However, if they did it would be awesome!