Black Fang Mafia: Post Game Discussion

Balcerzak

I tried to get you lynched right away,but I didn't want to off myself.

I was going to reveal the next day(with you getting lynched,and Fayt as a clear),but you killed me that night.

Next time,don't try to be subtle...

And I thought I might be helpful as detective...

Before I died,I got

Night 1:Sync(Guilty)

Night 2:Fayt(Innocent)

I was hoping to be a bit more subtle due to the hooker and not out myself as the detective,but either the mafia caught on,or got a lucky shot.

I love how,as Leila,I discovered Ephidel by accident,used Ephidel in my death flavour because I figured it'd be more appropriate,and then turned out that I actually got Ephidel :awesome:

Ah well.

Well... I'm not sure where to go with this. I regret staying on that bandwagon I think.

Lets kill Ether, I guess. Maybe they'll think that's too obvious lol. With Sync/Ephidel.

I'll use my druid powers to protect Raymond, though I'm not sure if there's any active killing roles on the other side. >_>

Have Sync also track Furetchen, if we're allowed to decide what he does while he's gone. :awesome:

I just chose you because you were active. There was a good chance you were a role, but I didn't know which. :awesome:

well I died so this game wasn't very fun D:

I don't think I really want to play SF mafia anymore, Train Mafia II was the straw that broke the camel's back

But if Bal hosts another game I'll definitely still join

I wish I got to kill people. I would've used the awesomepower of RNG to kill 3 people who weren't me or cleared.

... Coincidentally, I think there was only 3 people not me or cleared left.

^Hey I'm handpicking roles for my mafia and people won't know who you are too!

Edited by Lightning

I think it was a bit broken for raymond to not be lynchaable for like 90% of the game.

Anyways fun game, eventhough i did nothing.