LoAF Music Topic

riariadne

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grr! I hate it when you guys talk to each other. I know I'm being a hypocrite for this one post but can't we keep only music posting posts in this topic? In fact, I'll post one with edit after posting this. But don't just go back and forth. That's what chat is for.

A not so official theme for Victor (The lyrics in the course are pretty much reason enough despite the modern metal sounds)

I honestly prefer instrumentals and such especially for themes but I'm running out of stuff. Some music I make myself, everything else isn't really on youtube that fits or that I can think of.

Edited by Phoenix

Grr! I hate it when you guys talk to each other. I know I'm being a hypocrite for this one post but can't we keep only music posting posts in this topic? In fact, I'll post one with edit after posting this. But don't just go back and forth. That's what chat is for.

I did comment on the song, but he had to bring up "this reminds me of Chase" in an attempt to anger me/ be funny. Which failed.

^... Nice try.

Umm Gae-borg doesn't quite fit(lol nother pun XD ). I'd suggest something calmer or more ... epic eerie hellfire weaponish. For a good example check out the theme for Proxima.

Irina related stuffs

Possible Irina them(seems a bit femme fatalish but listen to the firs 1:30 to get the feel)

Irina's personal theme(tranquil ^_^ )

EDIT:

@ Ether

I'm thinking Option 1 mostly sounds the best for a barbed lance made from hellfire. That or option 5 for the actual battle theme.

@ Kai

What's with all the rockman? Even I didn't go there.

Edited by Phoenix

@ Kai

Yeah it does fit a lot better. Actually that should probably be Hellsety's theme if not the actual battle theme.

@ Bal

This threads going to have a lot of pages. Maybe you can do one of your condensing posts once we hit like ten pages?

@ Kai

What's with all the rockman? Even I didn't go there.

Good soundtrack, terrible game

@ ^: It could all be the same, Helios attack and Hellsety attack music

Reminded me of Isotov. Battle theme?

Edited by Kai

@Phoenix Edit 3 Dani Battle theme: Is FIT a song, or are you saying it fits?

Anyways, just looking through some songs...

Edited by Snike