• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only cap that Sages actually have a genuine advantage over Mage Knights is magic. =/

And a point of speed, but then again, enemies are so slow that it hardly matters. Magic is what makes Sages superior.

i like her but i like erk better.

i used her she was lv 17 when i finished sacred stones she capped re and mag. alomost speed and luck but her def was pretty bad

her speed was also helped by exalibur

she turned put but was overshadowed by knoll but she was still very useful

and she was cool reminded me of Talim from soul calibur lol

Edited by Doom103

It depends on who else I use. This round, I decided to give one of the Clerics a go (I'm usually too impatient to get them to 20 before promoting them, which is very necessary, as both Moulder and Natasha have kind of low magic gains) so I have Moulder as a Bishop (dude's got like 40 HP as a level 1 bishop, it's ridiculous). Because of that, I think I'm going to turn Artur into a Sage rather than a Bishop this time, meaning I might as well turn Lute into a Mage Knight.

I'm honestly not caring about her too much, though. I didn't notice until this playthrough (maybe because it's on hard mode and enemies are closer to your abilities), but she's entirely too frail. 3 constitution is all? Despite her high speed, she's not double-attacking much because even regular Fire tomes are heavier than she is.

Knoll is a BAMF.

The only thing that can be said about Knoll is he's a piece of crap who happens to be an emo, dungeon dwelling shaman. Yeah, REALLY bad ass. >_>