hey I have a really random question...

How do you roll an anal circumference check again? My GM says both sides roll percentiles and add skills, but I'm pretty sure I remember something about a D8...

Edited by Héroe

How do you roll an anal circumference check again? My GM says both sides roll percentiles and add skills, but I'm pretty sure I remember something about a D8...

It´s strength+Defence/Resistance(WHichever is higher)-Intelligence

FATAL doesn't have those stats though; you have to roll ridiculous shit to get your anal circumference.

No joke. Honestly.

Play 4e. In 4e the official stance is to allow players to fully customize and choose their flavor related traits such as anal circumference.

I'm pretty sure WotC's stance on rape and racism isn't one of support.

Not so with Mr. Hall.

Wut you talkin' bout fool? Clearly Drow and Tieflings and Half Orcs are all in there to promote RACISM. And WHY WOULD THEY DRAW ALL THOSE WOMEN WITH SO LITTLE CLOTHING IF THEY DIDN'T WANT THEM TO GET RAPED? etc

Wut you talkin' bout fool? Clearly Drow and Tieflings and Half Orcs are all in there to promote RACISM. And WHY WOULD THEY DRAW ALL THOSE WOMEN WITH SO LITTLE CLOTHING IF THEY DIDN'T WANT THEM TO GET RAPED? etc

Everyone knows that less clothing is more practical. Drawing them with little clothing is a sign that they shouldn't be raped, because they can move with greater alacrity and evade rape attempts with grace and elan.

Everyone knows that less clothing is more practical. Drawing them with little clothing is a sign that they shouldn't be raped, because they can move with greater alacrity and evade rape attempts with grace and elan.

Dude, you are talking about the drows. Raping is their way to say "I own this man/spider/sword. It is mine, mine, MINE!)

Dude, you are talking about the drows. Raping is their way to say "I own this man/spider/sword. It is mine, mine, MINE!)

Besides, haven't we all figured out by now that those Dark Elves Suck?

Edited by Dark Elves Suck