Interceptor quotes

This looks like an ATTN topic to me WHAT A FUCK MAN YOU GONNA GET BANNED

how is it an attn topic? Tell me you are joking.

Anyway, there was a topic by Mekkah that was in General FE then got moved...somewhere. I don't know if there is a website separate from serenes forest that has quotes by Interceptor. I doubt it, though.

Anyway,

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=16615&st=0&p=570075&fromsearch=1entry570075

That's the Mekkah topic.

edit: actually, I think it went from the fe10 board to fftf. Whatever.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

how is it an attn topic? Tell me you are joking.

I'm not telling you anything until I get a lawyer, officer. I have nothing to say.

I'm not telling you anything until I get a lawyer, officer. I have nothing to say.

(channeling Jack Bauer): *shoots left knee* "If you don't want me to shoot the other one, you'd better tell me what I want to know"

I think Interceptor is the guy who argued that terrain tiles should be tiered in FE5, right? That was AWESOME.

fe7. I don't think he ever argued about fe5 for anything.

But yeah, terrain tiles have long been oppressed by tier list creators.

Nintendo for "We made the games, Motherfuckers!" tier.

You don't know FE fans. It would probably be "We're Responsible for All Imbalances!" Tier.

I liked the Interceptor quote Hika had in his profile for a bit about wasting time and stuff. I forgot exactly how it went, but I think smash was trying to say that they were tiering too slowly and then Interceptor did this whole thing putting it into perspective, and it was pretty funny.

I liked the Interceptor quote Hika had in his profile for a bit about wasting time and stuff. I forgot exactly how it went, but I think smash was trying to say that they were tiering too slowly and then Interceptor did this whole thing putting it into perspective, and it was pretty funny.

Yeah, that one was cool. Basically explaining how they were placing units from a fictional game that has been out for 3 years onto a list based on their abilities, and smash thinks we are wasting time because we aren't doing it quickly enough for his liking.

Deserts for trash tier(Well, at least this made casters into mobile gods compared to the rest of your party and if we're talking about games with Canto then fliers are also pretty amazing in desert maps)

They don't even need full Canto. Check dondon's chapter 14 in fe6 0% growths. Who new a base stat unequipped Thany could be top 3 on a map? Granted, it's partial Canto because trading and rescuing and using items still allow a move again, even if attacking doesn't.