Funniest Metronome results in any game you've played

Cybuster

Probably my Togetic using Forcepalm, because I wasn't looking very well and thought it said Face Palm. 8D

Is it possible to use Metronome and get Metronome again?

Nope

Here's a page showing what moves CAN'T be used with Metronome

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Metronome_(move)

DId you read the article? o.o The JP name is Wag Finger and it has, well, no fingers.

Metronome's best moment for me:

My Poke: almost dead

Enemy Poke: at an HP such that I can't kill it with any move but Self Destruct/Explosion

Me: Please be Explosion...!

My Poke uses Metronome!

EXPLOSION

NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Edited by kryptonite

Just recently, in Pokémon Diamond's Battle Tower, I faced an enemy Munchlax, and after using Metronome, it got Healing Order. I found funny to see it being assaulted by a bunch of bees. :lol:

(But being healed didn't saved it for having its ass handed down by my newly bred 31-31-27-21-31-31 Life Orb Flygon :P)

DId you read the article? o.o The JP name is Wag Finger and it has, well, no fingers.[/img]

Aerial Ace is "Turning Swallow Cut" in japan, but a billion and one things can learn that.

I've had something use Frenzy Plant with it.

I think my best moment was when I got my Togepi in Crystal back from the daycare and it had metronome. It was like level 20, so I was training it on that route, and I surfed off the side and got in a battle with those three girls. And it won them all using only metronome :awesome:

THIS CONTEST'S WINNER IS... Suichimo!

That's a good one.

Speaking of Whitney's Clefairy, I think it used Fire Blast on my brother's Bayleef once XD Or something like that. Might've been Hyperbeam. Can't remember too well.

Training my Togepi who'd just learned metronome in the wild...

Runs into wild lvl. 11 Rattata, AEROBLAST CRIT

Runs into wild lvl. 12 Drowzee, HYPERBEAM CRIT

Another time, I was training my Togetic and a Togepi. They both went through like 8 uses of metronome with Baton Pass. And then got, like, growl or something.

Togekiss, Metronome!explosion, on a ghost pokemon. .__________.

That reminds me of the time my friend was trying to catch a Graveler. He had a Gengar out. Graveler uses self-destruct. Pretty hilarious.

Edited by Lightning

I was fighting a cleffable and wigglytuff double battle somewhere in pearl, I didn't kill them the first turn and wigglytuff used sing on my pokemon. I use a awakining and clefable pulls out a Dark Void. Erg....

Firered, abadoned palace thing on cinnabar island, while fighting some bandit with a ninetails with my cleffa for kicks. it's health and my health were basically the same. Metronome: Pain split, I yelled but ninetails missed with fire spin. Metronome again: False swipe. then it killed me with fire spin. Erg...

Aerial Ace is "Turning Swallow Cut" in japan, but a billion and one things can learn that.

"Turning Swallow Cut" is a reference to a sword technique, which itself is a reference to a bird. It generally refers to subsequent downward and upward strokes that follow the same path, which in theory can be made by any number of sharp objects.

Togepi uses Metronome, and proceeds to nuke a Psyduck with Draco Meteor. Then, against Magnemite, Togepi hits it with Flare Blitz, and finally against Voltorb, Draco Meteor AGAIN.

In pokemon crystal I was using my togepi for fun thought what the heck and used metranome on a meowth and got beat up it was hilarious a cute little togepi mugged a meowth with beat up

one time, in an epic battle between clefairy and some random trainer, i used metronome.

and got splash.

no one can top that

I saw a Snorlax using Splash instead, does that count?