Important Mission

Spetsnaz Brigade  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Join??

• Yes, I Will Join. After all, Someone Else Will Make Me Do It. :D
    • I will Join!! It Seems Interesting. :D
    • *Scared* I will J-Join!! I don't want to burn Into Ashes >.< *I highly recommend this choice :D*
    • No, I won't. I don't like being a soldier :D
    • I'm Already Member :D

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it'd be surprising if Astra joined. I was positive he wouldn't though I wasn't initially sure why I felt that way. Fayt's been more than just vocal about his opposition to working with high temperature people like me.

Okay we have cookies now! Non drugged ones. That's pretty damn rare so ... something to think about.

@ Threats to Spetsnaz

WE DRINK THE BLOOD OF OUR ENEMIES

WE KICK THE ASSES OF THE MILITARILY RETARDED

WE DROP BOMBS ON THE BITCHES

WE RUN OVER POSERS WITH T-90s

WE SHOOT TROLLS ON THE SPOT

WE LEAVE MINES WHERE YOU LEAST EXPECT TO FIND THEM

WE NEVER PLAY FAIR

WE NEVER BACK DOWN

WE ARE BS RESISTANT

WE ARE FIRE RETARDANT

WE ARE A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER INTIMIDATING CRAP THAT I CAN'T BE BOTHER TO LIST RIGHT NOW

WHAT ARE YOU ...? :huh:

Yeah it'd be surprising if Astra joined. I was positive he wouldn't though I wasn't initially sure why I felt that way. Fayt's been more than just vocal about his opposition to working with high temperature people like me.

Okay we have cookies now! Non drugged ones. That's pretty damn rare so ... something to think about.

@ Threats to Spetsnaz

WE DRINK THE BLOOD OF OUR ENEMIES

WE KICK THE ASSES OF THE MILITARILY RETARDED

WE DROP BOMBS ON THE BITCHES

WE RUN OVER POSERS WITH T-90s

WE SHOOT TROLLS ON THE SPOT

WE LEAVE MINES WHERE YOU LEAST EXPECT TO FIND THEM

WE NEVER PLAY FAIR

WE NEVER BACK DOWN

WE ARE BS RESISTANT

WE ARE FIRE RETARDANT

WE ARE A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER INTIMIDATING CRAP THAT I CAN'T BE BOTHER TO LIST RIGHT NOW

WHAT ARE YOU ...? :huh:

Because you're anti-Troll.

We have bullshit, beat that. And Bullshit >Everything on that list, even BS resistance.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Bullshit dodges everything. Because it's...bullshit. Bullshit can be both immovable object and irresistable force, BECAUSE OF BULLSHIT.

I know bullsh*t my friends and what you're packing isn't bullsh*t. You've got pure second rate horsesh*t. Horsesh*t is of lesser quality and is cheaply made and distributed. Even the terrorists can get their hands on Horsesh*t, though camelsh*t is far easier to acquire in those parts and is somewhat better for desert combat.

Horsesh*t is no match for artillery -_-

You self-censored, and thus you failed.

...Rabbitshit can be good for throwing at people, or bullets, I guess. 'Cause it...I'll stop now.

Either way, a piece of crap tank like the T-90 wouldn't hold a candle to the Londo Bell's Hildolfr. A 300mm Cannon firing HEAT rounds with enough force to scatter your piece of shit tank from Taiwan to Tenochtitlan.

All of our T-90s are treated with 100% Gundam universe resistant coating. If it came from anything giant robot related, it's useless.

Your move, nutjob.

Well in that case, we'll just stick to blowing them away with HEAT rounds anyways. Those exist in real life today, genius.

You have to buy them first. Then you have to locate the T-90s. then you have to find idiots stupid enough to take on T-90s. Then you have to send letters to their next of kin when Gleipnir steamrolls over them.

You're ... at a bit of a disadvantage here. I mean we're not even trying to destroy you guys(that'd be a waste of shells). The purpose of Spetsnaz is to protect SF, not conquer it.

You have to buy them first. Then you have to locate the T-90s. then you have to find idiots stupid enough to take on T-90s. Then you have to send letters to their next of kin when Gleipnir steamrolls over them.

You're ... at a bit of a disadvantage here. I mean we're not even trying to destroy you guys(that'd be a waste of shells). The purpose of Spetsnaz is to protect SF, not conquer it.

A HEAT round is fired by a Tank. Even if we used the M1A2 Abrahms, it would be pathetic watching your T-90's shots bounce off the Abrahm's Chobham armor as it takes out every piece of artillery you have. Oh yeah, and Chobham is HEAT-proof and only compatible with two tank models, and neither is the T-90.

The T-90 would not steamroll over a Abrahms either. Attempting that is just begging for some grunt to take out its treads with a grenade, rocket-propelled or not. And then climb on top, pop the T-90's hatch, and toss a grenade inside.

*yawn*

It's too late at night to be arguing with an trickless magician.

If all we had were tanks with no air support, we wouldn't be all that effective. Why would we send our tanks in before we carpet bomb your forces? On that note, why are we even enemies in the first place? Never mind. I know why. It's because you're racist against Russian made equipment, that's why. Anyway ... time to find something else to do.

*yawn*

It's too late at night to be arguing with an trickless magician.

If all we had were tanks with no air support, we wouldn't be all that effective. Why would we send our tanks in before we carpet bomb your forces? On that note, why are we even enemies in the first place? Never mind. I know why. It's because you're racist against Russian made equipment, that's why. Anyway ... time to find something else to do.

You're assuming we don't shoot your bombers out of the air first. Fighters are far more maneuverable, and would cut through a bunch of bombers with ease. And this is still disregarding Mobile Suits, which would just smash in the bombers' cockpits and move on.

You're assuming we don't shoot your bombers out of the air first. Fighters are far more maneuverable, and would cut through a bunch of bombers with ease. And this is still disregarding Mobile Suits, which would just smash in the bombers' cockpits and move on.

Now now Nishi, bombers are generally used for static targets, air strikes on tanks would likely utilize Fighters at least somewhat. Your assumptions are rather unfair.

Now now Nishi, bombers are generally used for static targets, air strikes on tanks would likely utilize Fighters at least somewhat. Your assumptions are rather unfair.

MiGs have always been inferior to American fighters such as the Tomcat and the Raptor anyways. Plus, we have nukes.

Good morning everyone ... what the?

*puts out fire*

Okay what's this about fighters? Ohhhh ... look, trickless magician of the west, you keep running your mouth about American made vehicles when you're clearly a gundam theme. I won't blindly assume that the folks from Char's counterattack were actually future Americans, or even capitalists.

Secondly, all you people could possibly have right now are F-15s, F-16s, or F-35s, and the F-14 Tomcat is retired in America. Only Iran still uses them, you terrorist sponsoring magical HEAT round humping flag waver. America doesn't even export F-22s to anyone anyway. Bringing that up is like us bragging about how awesome a weapon we don't even have is. As for your M1A2 tanks(I doubt you have enough), let's just hope you're alright with running through minefields to reach an HQ you can't find.

History lesson for magicians:

The F-15 was developed in direct response to the MiG-25 FoxBat. It wasn't able to match the FoxBat's speed, but back then it was more important to be able to at least engage an enemy on equal terms, so they let the Russians have their extra 500 MPH advantage in favor of carrying longer range missiles.

I'm sorry I'm late but...

All of our T-90s are treated with 100% Gundam universe resistant coating. If it came from anything giant robot related, it's useless.

Your move, nutjob.

WTF! Gundam proof coating doesn't block against all giant robots. It only blocks against gundams. AGH, do you even know what a gundam is? Here's a hint, most robots in the gundam series aren't even gundams, except in like G Gundam.

Phoenix doesn't even know enough about gundams to fight this war, I suggest another commander take his place. Perhaps a reborn Phoenix will work though, he switches his avatar often enough...OK, I'm done trying to rearrange the other team's lineup and mess with their strategy/tactics distinction.

INB4 Giant robot proof coating.

Edited by SeverIan

I'm sorry I'm late but...

WTF! Gundam proof coating doesn't block against all giant robots. It only blocks against gundams. AGH, do you even know what a gundam is? Here's a hint, most robots in the gundam series aren't even gundams, except in like G Gundam.

Phoenix doesn't even know enough about gundams to fight this war, I suggest another commander take his place. Perhaps a reborn Phoenix will work though, he switches his avatar often enough...OK, I'm done trying to rearrange the other team's lineup and mess with their strategy/tactics distinction.

INB4 Giant robot proof coating.

I didn't say Gundam proof. I said Gundam universe proof. I was generalizing as I'm known to do. There's no need for a giant robot coating because we already stated that unless otherwise noted, giant robot related things don't exist and therefore are useless against us.

As for not knowing about Gundam. I'm more of a Gundam Wing fan myself, but this isn't a Gundam war, you guys took the gundam theme, and we didn't follow(partially because we don't take you guys seriously just yet).

I didn't say Gundam proof. I said Gundam universe proof. I was generalizing as I'm known to do.

Known to do or wont to do? I don't notice you as being a particularly prolific generalizer, so I decided to attack you on that front.

Guys, shut up. There's a very easy way to resolve this conflict.

*shoots gIO*

*shoots Phoenix*

*rips their heads off*

Why did you have to rip their heads off?

Edited by SeverIan