Best/Worst in the Series: Round 45

NinjaMonkey

Best: Priscilla (is anyone surprised?).

Worst: Renault. He's a cool guy but he is just bad. Actually, I say FE10 Oliver.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: Priscilla, she has mobility, good stats in the end, availability and she can defend herself after promotion....

Worst: Renault... just pitiful stats!

Worst: I'll go with Knoll, since main draw seems to be promoting ASAP so he can use staves and summon phantoms. If Knoll doesn't count, then consider this a vote for Rhys(9).

Do note that their ability to use staves since you get them doesn't necesarily mean that's their primary utility. He starts as a Shaman, and Dark, which is his primary weapon.

Best: Priscilla

Worst: Maria from FE1/3/11

I changed my vote from Mist to Maria.

Edited by Soul

Best: Laura. You're not surprised. Honorable mentions go to the Physic bishops in FE10 Part 3. All of them.

Worst: Wrys but honestly, healer's a healer's a healer's a healer to me. I just like Laura 'cause she's cute and marginally more useful than most of the others.

Um, is saphy really legit? "primary use is healing".

I suppose we could interpret that as "primary use is staves", but if it is strictly healing, saphy probably loses out to Laura or something. saphy is top of many fe5 tier lists for repair and warp (and maybe some of the others).

Oh damn, I didn't notice this post until now probably because we posted at the same time but and even though lategame her primary use may no longer be healing but earlygame it is. Unless you're willing to spam resets to have her use the repair staff for 5-staff EXP but not waste a use of it by missing then you're going to want to spam Physic staves nearly every turn as an alternative to get her staff rank to A by Chapter 12 seeing as that's when you're going to start needing the Warp staff. Meaning she does have healing utility, and not just that but during that period of time healing is much needed. And even after she gets A-staves she's still going to be tossing in heals here and there, even if she's mainly used for warping/repairing/other staff shenanigans now.

Do you think you could pick one of those games instead of all three (as stated in the rules on the first page)?

I'd have to suggest to take it as FEDS's Maria. I'm pretty sure his vote was headed that way, as is mine. (I'm also pretty sure she's fail no matter her incarnation.)

That isn't to say I know what he's thinking though.

Edited by LittleAl

Is there really such a thing as a bad healer? I mean, if they restore HP that's good enough, right?

Best: Serra

Worst: A rock

Is there really such a thing as a bad healer? I mean, if they restore HP that's good enough, right?

If anyone in the series is a bad healer, it's Knoll. Yay, starts with E Staves in Chapter 15! Enjoy being locked to Heal, but never being able to heal enough (only 22HP), and having AWFUL durability since he has 0 luck and a 20% growth!

Sadly, Knoll isn't permitted by the rules.

Edited by Slowking

Best: Serra

Worst: A rock

Can I have something a bit more sensible for your worst choice? If not, your vote won't be counted I'm afraid.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

If anyone in the series is a bad healer, it's Knoll. Yay, starts with E Staves in Chapter 15! Enjoy being locked to Heal, but never being able to heal enough (only 22HP), and having AWFUL durability since he has 0 luck and a 20% growth!

Nothing wrong with that. And why would you promote Knoll when he isn't at level 20 in the first place?

Can I have something a bit more sensible for your worst choice? If not, your vote won't be counted I'm afraid.

That's the most sensible I can get here. Can a rock heal your characters by using a staff? No. Can a rock cure status ailments with a staff? No. Seeing as how other healers can do that, I can't say any of them are bad when a rock sucks noodles at healing. My vote stands.

Nothing wrong with that. And why would you promote Knoll when he isn't at level 20 in the first place?

Why not? If his main purpose is summons, what does his level matter? Or are you telling me he is worth the exp and time and effort needed to get to level 20?

Why not? If his main purpose is summons, what does his level matter? Or are you telling me he is worth the exp and time and effort needed to get to level 20?

Yes, I am saying that he's worth the exp, effort and time.