Fake Imhullu lies about more than just damage?

Ok, I'm just playing Ch 23 for the second time. (JAPANESE VERSION) I noticed something odd about the fake Gharnefs, I know they display your damage as 0 when attacking them, but I've noticed that some of them double you despite the pre-combat info screen NOT showing a "x2"

Here is an example:

Lena has 14 speed, 1 strength, using Fire.

Fake Gharnef has 19 speed and Imhullu

combat window says Lena does 0 damage with 100 hit, Gharnef does 0 damage with 53 hit (NO x2 indicator)

Actual result:

Lena gets doubled (she takes 0 damage anyway, but WTF?!)

I've had Linde get doubled too (she had 15 speed)

Either Fake Imhullu lies about more that this site says, or it acts as a Brave weapon in hard mode. (VERY unlikely, sice it certainly didn't do this in chapter 15.

Again, this is the JAPANESE VERSION, H1.

Fake Imhullu uses Elfire's stats in battle. Elfire has 3 WT while Imhullu shows 4 WT. Gharnef has 2 str. Does he have 20 spd? If so, then he will actually double with fake Imhullu, but since he won't double with real Imhullu, it won't show that he will.

It's mentioned on the site that it uses Elfire's stats in battle.

What isn't mentioned is that the fake Falchion uses the Steel Sword's stats (well, I only tested the Might, but the only other sword with the same Might is a Killing Edge and I don't recall critical being boosted).

Edited by VincentASM

It's mentioned on the site that it uses Elfire's stats in battle.

What isn't mentioned is that the fake Falchion uses the Steel Sword's stats (well, I only tested the Might, but the only other sword with the same Might is a Killing Edge and I don't recall critical being boosted).

I've checked, it shows up as Steel Sword stats weirdly enough.