Splicing Contest, Round TWO!

AstraLunaSol

Congratulations Chalis for winning the first round, here we have the set she chose:

2vt5yma.jpg

Seems pretty interesting no? :rolleyes:

Rules as a standard are as follows:

• No mass Customing, you may custom a bit to make your mug look good/making it work, such as working on shading a bit, but try not to go overboard.
  • You can use any color palette, you aren't chained to FE colors, go ahead and recolor to your hearts content.
  • You have to use at least 1 piece of each mug, that shouldn't be too hard.
  • 16 color limit, don't go crazy with your colors. >_> 15 on your mug +1 for background. This might be a bit of trouble for some, so I'll be a bit lenient with this rule.
  • The winner will be determined by voting, if there is a tie, the poll will be edited to include only the ties, and revoted upon.
  • FOR VOTING YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF
  • Hosts may enter contests
  • Only 1 mug per member
  • Winner of the contest will choose the next set, but seriously, don't be a jerk and choose a set with all different body sizes/things that won't fit, choose things that would be an interesting set

DEADLINE: July 5th

Rhaan: SFSpliceCompR2Rhaan.png

AstraLunaSol: Example-1.png

Yaranaika: lolsprite2-2.png

Acey555: 2qvqo2b.png

Tygr: SereneWeeklySplice1-1.png

Balcerzak: FrankenTana.png

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Would I be allowed enter the Roland recolor I have and pretend I have a pixel from each of them somewhere but it's recolored to blend in?

In all seriousness that looks kinda difficult. 2 different gender usually is.

Once I saw a gender-bender competition somewhere that involved making it obvious who it's based off and I totally wanted to just post Lucius's original mug

With a tan FE6 guy, a 'pale' FE8 girl, and ... a figment of Eliwood's imagination, skin colours are gonna be a barrel of laughs.

I'll try it, at any rate.

Originally, I thought of the theme 'trap'. I don't know why I chose those three.

Maybe to maximize diversity of sprite entries or something, asdadadsadff.

Oh hey, July 5th. Supposedly when my game comes in.

Edited by Bambi

Would I be allowed enter the Roland recolor I have and pretend I have a pixel from each of them somewhere but it's recolored to blend in?

In all seriousness that looks kinda difficult. 2 different gender usually is.

Once I saw a gender-bender competition somewhere that involved making it obvious who it's based off and I totally wanted to just post Lucius's original mug

No, bad Light.

....Not in this case, the hair could be easily used dude.

lol

Tana Hair (Front bit), Gale face and Roland body?

IDK if i can get it done but i'll give it a shot on my free time

With a tan FE6 guy, a 'pale' FE8 girl, and ... a figment of Eliwood's imagination, skin colours are gonna be a barrel of laughs.

I'll try it, at any rate.

Usenti=8D

Originally, I thought of the theme 'trap'. I don't know why I chose those three.

Maybe to maximize diversity of sprite entries or something, asdadadsadff.

Oh hey, July 5th. Supposedly when my game comes in.

I can definitely see many combinations. :rolleyes:

Something about it?

......I'm so stupid.

I don't check EVERY post for white text ya know. >_>

Eh.. I don't ever check if there's white text, I just see that there's that white text (Blamblam, I'm just sharp enough to see them cool.gif).

Tadah... Is it a guy, or is it a girl? A trap, or a reverse trap? Who knows.

lolsprite2-2.png

.....errrrr, just wondering, what program did you use to make this? Because it's all fuzzy. Did you use PS? Because that might be it. ~_~

.....errrrr, just wondering, what program did you use to make this? Because it's all fuzzy. Did you use PS? Because that might be it. ~_~

Actually, Sai. But yeah, I kind of thought it was fuzzy myself, but I yeah, I'm not always too sure on what programs are good to splice with.

2qvqo2b.pngDamn, I thought mine would be the only one with a blindfold.

Well that is my entry. It is definitely a female.

I'm worried that the blindfold is too customly shaded, is it? If so, I will fix that. Oh and it should have 15 colors including background.

Edited by acey555

2qvqo2b.pngDamn, I thought mine would be the only one with a blindfold.

Well that is my entry. It is definitely a female.

I'm worried that the blindfold is too customly shaded, is it? If so, I will fix that. Oh and it should have 15 colors including background.

There are now male and female versions.

It's fine, if anything it's a tad poorly shaded, pillow shading. ._.

Putting up on the first post

There are now male and female versions.

It's fine, if anything it's a tad poorly shaded, pillow shading. ._.

Putting up on the first post

Meh, well, I really suck at shading anything myself so oh well.

And now when I even bother to think about that I could even try something... 16 colors? Ouch... *tries to remember so über stuff*

Did you use PS? Because that might be it. ~_~

PS haven't ever raped my sprites (and I haven't raped them by saving as JPG). It have made sprites like that only when I tried to rotate/ resize them when I was total newbie.

But hey Yaranaika' date=' did you have [b']Anti-Alias[/b] checked? (if you did, uncheck it. Also, set Tolerance to 0 if it is something else).

Edited by Tygr