New masked character

So who wants to show Malice's portrait from the BS FE games as to show she's vaguely ALWAYS looked like that before Beatrix or Nailah even existed?

BSmalice.gif

I first thought she was a boss, which would make her the only female enemy in Akaneia.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BSmalice.gif

I first thought she was a boss, which would make her the only female enemy in Akaneia.

Actually Sheema is, before you recruit her at least. Minerva and the Whitewings are also enemies at one point.

and don't forget the four princesses

Edited by Joey

Actually Sheema is, before you recruit her at least. Minerva and the Whitewings are also enemies at one point.

I meant an un recruitable boss. For some reason FE1 and FE3 really go out of their way to not have female enemies. As there are only female unpromoted healers in FE3, the enemy exclusively uses bishops for healing and even used male Pegasus Knights.

Am I really the only one who thought he looked like Georg from FE7?

Who? The only Georg in a video game that I know of is in Baten Kaitos.

Roro is an alternate costume for Sirius

Bad jokes aside, I'm liking this guy. It's good to see some axemen being added to the mix. Is it just me, or was anyone else reminded of Dozla when they saw Roro? It's probably the armor.

I already said that I expected a joke topic about Sirius

Yeah, he kinda does look like Dozla.

I meant an un recruitable boss. For some reason FE1 and FE3 really go out of their way to not have female enemies. As there are only female unpromoted healers in FE3, the enemy exclusively uses bishops for healing and even used male Pegasus Knights.

I can think of only a select few examples, come to think of it.

Lamia, Pamela, Ida, Ishtar, and Hilda in FE4.

Other than a couple of the Dark Warlords being female in FE5, I can't recall an unrecruitable female boss (Misha and Amalda are both enemies, but both are recruitable).

FE6? Uhhhh, Idoun?

FE7 only has one again, at least that you fight. I think.

FE8 has, uhhhh, that one mage knight. Technically CC recruitable, but we won't count that.

FE9 has Petrine. Think she's the only one. Ena is a boss but she's recruitable (and a dragon).

FE10 has a female Pegasus Knight boss in 4-1. And I suppose Micaiah counts as an "unrecruitable female boss" a few times in Part 3, but that hardly counts.

I can think of only a select few examples, come to think of it.

Lamia, Pamela, Ida, Ishtar, and Hilda in FE4.

Other than a couple of the Dark Warlords being female in FE5, I can't recall an unrecruitable female boss (Misha and Amalda are both enemies, but both are recruitable).

FE6? Uhhhh, Idoun?

FE7 only has one again, at least that you fight. I think.

FE8 has, uhhhh, that one mage knight. Technically CC recruitable, but we won't count that.

FE9 has Petrine. Think she's the only one. Ena is a boss but she's recruitable (and a dragon).

FE10 has a female Pegasus Knight boss in 4-1. And I suppose Micaiah counts as an "unrecruitable female boss" a few times in Part 3, but that hardly counts.

FE2: Witches including two of Judas daughters Maria and Heste

FE4:There's also Lamia a cruel assassin, Vampa and several others. Female come in generic enemies too.

FE5:Only the Dark warlords. Generic enemy units can be female(not just female only classes like Pegasus Knight).

FE6: Brunya, Sigune

FE7: Ursula, Sonia, possible Limstella

FE8:Selena

FE9:Petrine

FE10: final boss

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Who was Sigune in FE6 again? I only remember Brunya. I'm getting old.

2j0ccp2.jpg

Back on the subject of Roro, in the video he appears to be speaking with long brown hair. I suppose one possibility would be that it's Sheema he's talking to and he's recruited either before her chapter or after.

Oh, didn't see that...

...Ok yeah, that might very well be Sheema. Which raises the question. Back when we saw the box art in a magazine screenshot, who was the blonde woman? BBecause, clearly we see here that, if this is indeed Sheema, she has brown hair as usual.

Hate to nit-pick, but it should be Sigune.

It says Sigurney on the Boss Data page. Is that a typo or the actual translation (I think that accidentally putting Sigurney instead of Sigune is unlikely, but it is still possible)?

EDIT: Whoops, forgot the link.

http://serenesforest.net/fe6/boss_stat.html

Edited by MGS: Metal Gear Solid

I wonder why there's not a bit more gender equality in the enemy ranks, considering how many female troops the player has access to in just about every game?

I wonder why there's not a bit more gender equality in the enemy ranks, considering how many female troops the player has access to in just about every game?

There some in the fourth and fifth game but none in earlier or later games for some reason. Its weird as the enemy clearly has female troops as seen by characters like Amelia, Jill, Miledy, and Whitewings.

On the subject of Roro and to who he is talking to. I see it more that the person is hooded and with a cape. The way the brown and the skin clash and leave shadow, it looks more like a hood to me.