MASTER SWORD ?!

3:44
Rank B/ Mt 12/ Hit 100/ Critical 30/ Range 1/ Price 5.000 G
Forge Calculations: +10 Mt ( 137.500G ) +30 Crit ( another 137.500G)

Discuss...

( BTW who the heck is Rou-Rou ?? ) Edited by Vega

Let's see what else we can gather from this video.

-Wow, they buffed Allan. +2 Str, +4 HP, +4 Skill from hs FE3 original bases. Might have gotten a sliiiightly modified face sprite. It looks similar, but I can't help but feel something's different about it.

-They buffed Gordon, giving him +2 Str from his FE3 original bases. Also, new face sprite.

-Cord's back!

-Warren looks AWESOME.

-*Bursts out laughing seeing Sirius's face sprite* WOW! They could NOT have made him look more awkward!

-Paula's still hax.

-Love the new dink sound. Much more solid than the *pink* noise.

-Tiki seems to be using her stone, but the ice dragon is using Ice Breath. Meaning that Chiki might have to deal with stones that are like FEDS's AGAIN (Ugh, worst stones in the series). Even worse, it looks like the enemy dragons don't have to deal with stone issues. Also, see that she's fighting an Ice Dragon. Why is she doing that? It means A. You can get Marth to Chiki somehow to fight dragons in the level of which you get her, or B. There's a new gaiden in the ice fields after getting her.

-Roro either speaks in a broken manner like a more primitive way, or he is very straight to the point. I'm not fluent enough to know for sure.

-Shiver/Shaver looks freaking sweet.

-George has a new face sprite.

-THEY GOT RID OF THOSE STUPID MOUNTAINS IN CHAPTER 1! THERE IS A GOD! Stupidest addition of tedium ever.

-Also, it shows Lang's chapter (it's so distinct I can't miss it), and unless someone used Class Swap, I see two armors in that group...

Edited by Master Tang

-*Bursts out laughing seeing Sirius's face sprite* WOW! They could NOT have made him look more awkward

I thought I was just weird, but I'm glad someone else feels the same way. He looks like he's being propped up.

Also:

4:00 New magic Tome "Shaber"

AKA Shaver, which is only new if you haven't played FE3.

Rank B/ Mt 12/ Hit 100/ Critical 30/ Range 1/ Price 5.000 G

Forge Calculations: +10 Mt ( 137.500G ) +30 Crit ( another 137.500G)

Discuss...

Not that it matters much, but in FE DS, you can only boost Critical up to a max of 50, so you only need to add on 20 Critical when you forge.

i know this is really a bit of an odd question but what is Elice saying to the custom character at the end? seemed a bit ominous how the screen faded out but the second page of the text remained a bit longer.

Edited by Merric

Gradivus, you mean Gradivus.

Gradius is better.

-Tiki seems to be using her stone, but the ice dragon is using Ice Breath. Meaning that Chiki might have to deal with stones that are like FEDS's AGAIN (Ugh, worst stones in the series). Even worse, it looks like the enemy dragons don't have to deal with stone issues. Also, see that she's fighting an Ice Dragon. Why is she doing that? It means A. You can get Marth to Chiki somehow to fight dragons in the level of which you get her, or B. There's a new gaiden in the ice fields after getting her.

Goodbye 12 MOV fun : (

So it's confirmed that you have death quotes AND retreat quotes depending on the mode.

And why is Sirius sideways? Is he standing partially on a sinkhole or something? Oh, wait, maybe it's supposed to be related to an injury he got as, uh, you know if you know.

Master weapons will break wi-fi.

Sirius looks weird but awesome.

Cool no damage sound.

Cord is back. Most important part by far because we now have axe users. Though there's reclass still... wonder why nobody ever thought of that.

Jeorge looks cooler.

The new spell looks cool too.

Edited by Lightning

I forgot what the Master Weapons did in FE3. How do they break wifi? Are they really powerful or something else? I can only think of the FE5 Master Weapons in my head no matter how how I try.

There was only a Master Sword and it was basically just a Silver Sword with 2 more WT, more hit and even more Crit than the Killer Sword.

Maybe the Master Sword will be unforgeable. :[

... yeah, right.

Also did I see right that you have to pay 50 gold for every fallen character in Casual Mode?

Edited by Ike-Mike

I don't remember seeing that. It might be helpful if you point a time.

I'm guessing you saw the Guide function, which has an option to sort by "50 sound" (a way of sorting in Japanese, not sure what it's actually supposed to be called).