WHat was your endgame team?

Ike-Broken to the Max

Laura-Love her Speed growth, grace and purity, and is only the good Bishop. She's even more awesome with Adapt.

Vika-She's like the most broken Laguz in existence.

Tibarn-He's the only Royal I use in most playthroughs as he is best of the three. I think. Love his battle theme. I otherwise bring Rolf if I want to complete the endgame chapters without any Royals.

Ilyana-She has great Def growth, being invaluable in Chapter Endgame (3). And that she has the most availibility and always hungry. =P

Soren-Not only my second favorite male Fire Emblem character of all time, but he has awesome growths in like everything and is better than Ilyana.

Nolan-Nolan is the only Axe fighter worthy and if I decide to bring Rolf instead of Tibarn, then it's because he is better than Shinon as he is guaranteed to cap Str unlike Shinon.

Not to max, Aether is Skill/2

growth does not equal good, 31 cap...

Didn't you just say Ike was broken? because i think you just described Ike and Vika in the same way...25% str growth for anybody can't beat ike even if 100 in all others...

There are more than 3 royals...

Dragonfoe does similar effects, and Ilyana isn't invaluble she's ok at best, Dheg can be 1-turned so why bother with her?

35% is not an awesome speed growth.

Isn't Titan your #1 character, who uses axes...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the characters that I mostly bring to the endgame in every playthrough.....

Ike-Ragnell

Micaiah-Rexaura/Valera/Thani

Sanaki-Cymboline/Rexflame

Laura-Rexaura/Valera

Volke-Baselard

Zihark-Vague Katti

Mia-Alondite

Vika

Tibarn

Rafiel

Titania-Urvan

Ilyana-Rexbolt/Tornado

Soren-Rexcalibur/Bolganone

Nolan-Tarvos/Brave Axe Rolf-Double Bow

Why I mostly bring them to the endgame....

Ike-Broken to the Max

Micaiah-Forced

Sanaki-Forced and that Cymboline makes her worth having around anyway, as the tome is only exclusive to her and that it's lighter than Rexflame.

Laura-Love her Speed growth, grace and purity, and is only the good Bishop. She's even more awesome with Adapt.

Volke-Can often do 1 hit kills.

Zihark-He is not only my most favortie male Fire Emblem character off all time, but his Earth Affinity, availibility, and Avoid makes him a recommendation.

Mia-Simply put. An Overration.

Vika-She's like the most broken Laguz in existence.

Tibarn-He's the only Royal I use in most playthroughs as he is best of the three. I think. Love his battle theme. I otherwise bring Rolf if I want to complete the endgame chapters without any Royals.

Rafiel-Only one capable of galdaring on all four sides without transforming.

Titania-She's always a broken character from start to finish in both games. That's what makes her one of my top recommendations.

Ilyana-She has great Def growth, being invaluable in Chapter Endgame (3). And that she has the most availibility and always hungry. =P

Soren-Not only my second favorite male Fire Emblem character of all time, but he has awesome growths in like everything and is better than Ilyana.

Nolan-Nolan is the only Axe fighter worthy and if I decide to bring Rolf instead of Tibarn, then it's because he is better than Shinon as he is guaranteed to cap Str unlike Shinon.

Sothe isn't mentioned even though he is forced because I don't use him and that Volke is a hell of alot better than him anyway.

Vika? Broken? HAHAHAHA no. Vika and broken do not belong in the same sentence, ever.

I fail to see how Soren has "awesome growths in like everything" when ihis speed growth is a grand total of 5% better than Ilyana's. Oh, and his luck stinks.

As far as RD is concerned, Titania isn't exactly what I'd call "broken".

That aside...

Marcia - Wishblade

Calill - Rexflame

Ilyana - Rexbolt

Laura - Either of Rexaura or Valaura (Micaiah gets whatever she didn't get)

Elincia - Amiti

Tanith - Tempest Blade

Sigrun - Tempest Blade

Mist - Alondite

Astrid - Double Bow

Fiona - Spear (I know, I know...)

But she is guaranteed to reach cap.

Didn't you just say Ike was broken? because i think you just described Ike and Vika in the same way...25% str growth for anybody can't beat ike even if 100 in all others...

okay, so she's broken in everything else.

Dragonfoe does similar effects, and Ilyana isn't invaluble she's ok at best, Dheg can be 1-turned so why bother with her?

What if you don't have Dragonfoe on your first playthrough since it's a hidden item? And without the Royals. See there you go, Ilyana is an invaluable unit there.

Except that. >=O

Yes. But I use Nolan if I want a Berserker.

Edited by Ayanami

Vika? Broken? HAHAHAHA no. Vika and broken do not belong in the same sentence, ever.

I fail to see how Soren has "awesome growths in like everything" when ihis speed growth is a grand total of 5% better than Ilyana's. Oh, and his luck stinks.

That aside...

Marcia - Wishblade

Calill - Rexflame

Ilyana - Rexbolt

Elincia - Amiti

Tanith - Tempest Blade

Sigrun - Tempest Blade

Mist - Alondite

Astrid - Double Bow

I <3 your team

But she is guaranteed to reach cap.

okay, so she's broken in everything else.

What if you don't have Dragonfoe on your first playthrough since it's a hidden item? And without the Royals. See there you go, Ilyana is an invaluable unit there.

Except that. >=O

Yes. But I use Nolan if I want a Berserker.

Oh don't we all love the characters that have bad bases good growths and godawful caps?

Let's see...You don't get dragonfoe on your first playthrough, and we're not using laguz royals? it is instead easier to train Ilyana and drag her through GM stages.

Except that, his 40% hp, his 25% def and 35% luck. Half of his stats are forty or less.

No playable berserkers in this game, obviously you meant Reaver.

Btw, nice job putting your and my posts together, reeeeeeaaal smoove

Edited by Fenrir

Arguing with Ayanami has about the same outcome as arguing with inanimate objects.

this response was thought up when i last posted. In all seirusness it was though.

The tier list debate is boring me(you and GJ posted walls and walls and walls, and i did not get the point, look what you've reduced me to D:), so i'm enjoying my self in this debate...NO TOOTHBRUSH!! ILYANA SUCKS SACK!!!

Edited by Fenrir

That aside...

Marcia - Wishblade

Calill - Rexflame

Ilyana - Rexbolt

Elincia - Amiti

Tanith - Tempest Blade

Sigrun - Tempest Blade

Mist - Alondite

Astrid - Double Bow

Seconded. That's a cool combination.

You've got a ton of characters and none of them fall under the "OMG need 4 Royals, Mia, Shinon, Neph etc etc etc" category.

At the same time, with the exception of Mist, and arguably Laura, you've got none of the part 1 and 3 team starting characters. Everyone else joins late or enters in the wildly disorganized Part 2. That's really different. Likely save you from getting into a rut.

Next, you've got a full arsenal of flying Triangle attack characters, THAT looks like fun.

The only thing I might've changed is throwing in a non-Royal Laguz for the sake of it. But still, that's a fun looking team.

I use a pretty boring team, and because I'm not very good I only play Easy Mode:

Ike (Ragnell)

Micaiah (Rexaura)

Sanaki (Rexflame)

Sothe (Bench)

Ena (Bench)

Kurthnaga (Tons of BExp, Celerity, and Boots)

Reyson (Tons of BExp. and Laguz Gem)

Shinon (Double Bow)

Nephenee (Wishblade)

Haar (Urvan)

Edward (Alondite)

Volke (Baselard)

Soren (Rexcalibur)

Pelleas (Balberith)

Tibarn

Neasala (Convo with Lehran always makes me chuckle)

Well I finished a PT and my team consisted of: (Normal Mode btw)

Ike: Ragnell

Micaiah: Rexaura

Sothe: Baselard

Sanaki: Cymbeline

Ena: S Strike

Kurthnaga: SS Strike

Boyd: Urvan

Rolf: Double Bow

Oscar: Wishblade

Edward: Vague Katti

Mia: Alondite

Lucia: Forged Silver Sword

Ilyana: Rexbolt

Soren: Rexcalibur

Tormod: Rexflame

Laura: Nosferatu

Rafiel

Why I took them :

Forced character cuz their forced.

Boyd: MY FAVORITE FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTER EVER!!! ( For some reason I hate Fighter/Warrior/Reavers class wise but my favorite characters end up being in that class. Ex. Ross.) Plus he capped everything in the end. :P

Rolf: I like using bows(in real life) plus he's around my age so yeah... PLUS HE WEARS SHORTS!!!( I ALWAYS wear shorts.) :P

Oscar: For the Triangle-Attack.

Edward: I have him at 3rd teir by 3-6 so yeah...

Mia: I like Trublades.

Lucia: Someone asked me to use her.(Was pretty good and she is a Trueblade.

Ilyana: Cuz she's always hungry. And Rexbolt comes in handy for EG Part 3.

Tormod: Same as Rolf. And he's a magical unit. :P

Soren: Cuz of the Ike support and I didn't want Rexcalibur to go to waste.

Laura: People say she will cap everything and she did for me. Plus wanted to see if I could actually get her to Saint.

Rafiel: He was already at Lv.37 before I started EG and I didn't want to put effort for Leanne (Lv.29) and Reyson (Lv.30) .

Yep. Thats my weird team.

erm, non-male trueblades don't double? on easy? shinnon doesn't exist on EM apparently...neither does a bazzilion other units, Ike, hawks, ranulf, royals,

you couldn't beat 1-1 NM? nolan doesn't exist either...? just stick him at top of alley and he goes to work, make sure to have miccy heal him and take vulneries.

I meant against the Auras/Spirits (which was the basis of my endgame team, routing E-5 in one turn). And yeah Shinon, Nolan, Ulki, Ranulf, etc were all awesome, I didn't take them because of space. I should have rephrased my post better. :P But yeah, Brave weapons are good for extra characters of the same SS weapon to use.

Also I know 1-1 NM is easy, but I like to rout even if I don't have to. I'm stubborn and leave Nolan walling near the barrels with Micaiah behind for EXP until I really should leave.

Sure is...How was Eddy 3rd tier at...3-6???

I think a Master Seal/Crown may have been involved. Mine promoted in 3-13 with BEXP at 20/20.86. In RD, everything's possible.

And like Chuy, SHORTS FTW! If only Sanaki weren't obligatory.

Edited by Silent Mercenary

Not counting forced characters, my team was:

Edward, Meg, Leonardo, Nolan, Aran, Ilyana, Soren, Pelleas, Tibarn, and Caineghis. My heron was either Reyson or Rafiel, can't remember at the moment.

This was my most recent playthrough on EM. Someday I hope to do an NM or HM endgame without laguz royals (except Kurth, since he is forced).

Well I finished a PT and my team consisted of: (Normal Mode btw)

Ike: Ragnell

Micaiah: Rexaura

Sothe: Baselard

Sanaki: Cymbeline

Ena: S Strike

Kurthnaga: SS Strike

Boyd: Urvan

Rolf: Double Bow

Oscar: Wishblade

Edward: Vague Katti

Mia: Alondite

Lucia: Forged Silver Sword

Ilyana: Rexbolt

Soren: Rexcalibur

Tormod: Rexflame

Laura: Nosferatu

Rafiel

Why I took them :

Forced character cuz their forced.

Boyd: MY FAVORITE FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTER EVER!!! ( For some reason I hate Fighter/Warrior/Reavers class wise but my favorite characters end up being in that class. Ex. Ross.) Plus he capped everything in the end. :P

Rolf: I like using bows(in real life) plus he's around my age so yeah... PLUS HE WEARS SHORTS!!!( I ALWAYS wear shorts.) :P

Oscar: For the Triangle-Attack.

Edward: I have him at 3rd teir by 3-6 so yeah...

Mia: I like Trublades.

Lucia: Someone asked me to use her.(Was pretty good and she is a Trueblade.

Ilyana: Cuz she's always hungry. And Rexbolt comes in handy for EG Part 3.

Tormod: Same as Rolf. And he's a magical unit. :P

Soren: Cuz of the Ike support and I didn't want Rexcalibur to go to waste.

Laura: People say she will cap everything and she did for me. Plus wanted to see if I could actually get her to Saint.

Rafiel: He was already at Lv.37 before I started EG and I didn't want to put effort for Leanne (Lv.29) and Reyson (Lv.30) .

Yep. Thats my weird team.

I honestly can't see how you got Edward to third tier by 3-6 without a Master Seal, a Master Crown, Paragon, AND some blatant favoritism on top of that (by which I mean practically neglecting everyone else on the DB). And even then, this only seems feasible on easy mode.

I meant against the Auras/Spirits (which was the basis of my endgame team, routing E-5 in one turn). And yeah Shinon, Nolan, Ulki, Ranulf, etc were all awesome, I didn't take them because of space. I should have rephrased my post better. :P But yeah, Brave weapons are good for extra characters of the same SS weapon to use.

Also I know 1-1 NM is easy, but I like to rout even if I don't have to. I'm stubborn and leave Nolan walling near the barrels with Micaiah behind for EXP until I really should leave.

I think a Master Seal/Crown may have been involved. Mine promoted in 3-13 with BEXP at 20/20.86. In RD, everything's possible.

And like Chuy, SHORTS FTW! If only Sanaki weren't obligatory.

Personally, I don't bother with Brave weapons.

I just cut though the enemies and hotfoot it outta there once I have the Steel Sword.

I honestly can't see any other way.

I find that minor compared to having Ranulf forced on me for pretty much all of Ike's part 3 chapters from 3-4 onwards, as well as Vika and Tormod being mandatory in 4-4.

I honestly can't see how you got Edward to third tier by 3-6 without a Master Seal, a Master Crown, Paragon, AND some blatant favoritism on top of that (by which I mean practically neglecting everyone else on the DB). And even then, this only seems feasible on easy mode.

This is b/c it was EM, doesn't seem as weird if you think about it...

Callil is indeed the only doubling sage, but why do we need a sage?

Tormod can double too and Sanaki (if your that lucky.) And we need a sage for healing!!! (Thats for me at least.)

Master Seal at Lv.20 Myrmidon and BEXP for Lv.21 Swordmaster. (I also used BEXP each chapter I could use base and give BEXP to get him to 99 Exp.) He had Paragon for 1-8 and 3-6. Not TONS of favoritism. (I had like 4 or 5 DB members promoted by 1-8.) On 3-6 he practically soloed the right part of the map. Just takes TONS of patience. (Take 222 turns on 1-6. and you'll see what I mean. And no I don't really care for the rating thing as long as I get more characters to be useful.) And it was on NORMAL MODE!!!

This is b/c it was EM, doesn't seem as weird if you think about it...

And I said in the post that it was NORMAL MODE!!! If I can do that on NM I wonder what I can do on EM. XD

Tormod can double too and Sanaki (if your that lucky.) And we need a sage for healing!!! (Thats for me at least.)

Master Seal at Lv.20 Myrmidon and BEXP for Lv.21 Swordmaster. (I also used BEXP each chapter I could use base and give BEXP to get him to 99 Exp.) He had Paragon for 1-8 and 3-6. Not TONS of favoritism. (I had like 4 or 5 DB members promoted by 1-8.) On 3-6 he practically soloed the right part of the map. Just takes TONS of patience. (Take 222 turns on 1-6. and you'll see what I mean. And no I don't really care for the rating thing as long as I get more characters to be useful.) And it was on NORMAL MODE!!!

And I said in the post that it was NORMAL MODE!!! If I can do that on NM I wonder what I can do on EM. XD

We have Miccy and possibly Elincia.

Nm Em, same thing pretty much.

besides the forced units, i usually use Elincia and (in easier difficulties) Mist. the rest of my team varies, depending on my mood.

I'll pass on having to bend over backwards to make Tormod anything resembling usable. I may use him sometimes in PoR, but in RD.... Forget it.

I understand that it was on Normal mode. However, I'm just skeptical (and I'm no less skeptical now).

I don't remember exactly but i know i used

Ike( ragnell of course)

Haar( urvan)

Stefan( alondite)

Ulki( i dont know how the heck i leveled him up like i did, i suspect bonus exp, but he was literally able to dodge anything and stronger than tibarn)

Soren( mostly cuz i like soren ike support from PoR so when i transfered i just trained him)

Shinon( hes crazy)

and I know i used all of the royals, just for funwink.gif

also i have never been able to make miciahah good! i can make her "useful" by giving her a heal staff but never has she been able to get enough combat to be worth while( i only play hard mode, could be the reason) and sothe's maxed stats are garbage and sanaki isnt around long enough to do anything...those are just my opinions lol

Well, your mostly right, at least i'd say cause miccy sucks. Her speed is garbage, nuff said.

Sothe, yeah his caps suck, and Sanaki, isn't around long enough so your opinions are not really opinions...

Personally, I don't bother with Brave weapons.

I just cut though the enemies and hotfoot it outta there once I have the Steel Sword.

I honestly can't see any other way.

I find that minor compared to having Ranulf forced on me for pretty much all of Ike's part 3 chapters from 3-4 onwards, as well as Vika and Tormod being mandatory in 4-4.

Well, Blessed Brave Weapon + Vantage (and sometimes Adept) = NO Damage, so I can basically just leave my unit alone taking on dragons/spirits. But yeah, I also like to overuse the cheap Steel weapons or Iron ones on the stronger units. Since I saved a lot of money that way, my endgame units had forged Steel/Throw weapons the color of their clothing. And I give Ranulf, Halfshift and Smite to make him somewhat useful as a weakener, while leading Tormod/Vika/Muarim down the stairs and behind Nailah (Tormod could then weaken for Heather).

I imagined something like that, but with Glared priests on 1-E. Still, over 150 turns is too much. I imagined you got to the 99:99 time by 3-P.

Well, your mostly right, at least i'd say cause miccy sucks. Her speed is garbage, nuff said.

Sothe, yeah his caps suck, and Sanaki, isn't around long enough so your opinions are not really opinions...

Micky Sue's speed is as garbage as her sister's and Soren's. But that doesn't matter in RD since the mage sp cap is too low anyway. She makes a good glass cannon though.

Well, Blessed Brave Weapon + Vantage (and sometimes Adept) = NO Damage, so I can basically just leave my unit alone taking on dragons/spirits. But yeah, I also like to overuse the cheap Steel weapons or Iron ones on the stronger units. Since I saved a lot of money that way, my endgame units had forged Steel/Throw weapons the color of their clothing. And I give Ranulf, Halfshift and Smite to make him somewhat useful as a weakener, while leading Tormod/Vika/Muarim down the stairs and behind Nailah (Tormod could then weaken for Heather).

Except for the part where that is pretty much a player phase only thing in 4-E-3 and beyond since you're a sitting duck since with a brave weapon, dragons and spirits are going to attack without fear of reprisal. Regarding Ranulf, I just don't use him at all. And I just don't see anything Tormod can do in 4-4 as worth mentioning (after all, he and Vika being mandatory is a big reason why I hate 4-4 with a burning passion).

Jill - forgot if Brave Axe or Urvan

Elincia - Awesomest-weapon-in-the-series or Amiti for short

And Leonardo - Brave Bow

Except for the part where that is pretty much a player phase only thing in 4-E-3 and beyond since you're a sitting duck since with a brave weapon, dragons and spirits are going to attack without fear of reprisal. Regarding Ranulf, I just don't use him at all. And I just don't see anything Tormod can do in 4-4 as worth mentioning (after all, he and Vika being mandatory is a big reason why I hate 4-4 with a burning passion).

Maybe I should stop defending Brave weapons in general, since I mostly used the Brave Bow and the already-limitless Amiti. Provoke+Vantage+Brave Bow(or Adept) Marksmen behind something/one are helpful baits. All-in-all, the Brave weapons' best use on an Endgame team is to allow securely doubling the Auras/Ashera/anything else your low speed units can't double or survive getting hit much with. You all make good points, so I'll leave them at just good choices for unlimited use.

You know, I've never seen someone bring the cat sisters to the endgame.