Lord of Azure Flame: Chapter 12: *This Title has been stolen*

Snowy_One

Everyone

Irina: Sure.

Meanwhile ...

Lev: Oooo ... damn that woman could blow stuff up ... I didn't know you could do all that with fire magic. I might pass these along to Iso once I'm done with it.

EDIT: Accent

Edited by Phoenix

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well it went something like this:

Once, there was a group of bandits who terrorized a village. They were very strong and thought to be unbeatable. They demanded tribute and there was there was little to no hope.

Until one day, a traveling wyvern lord appeared. He rode a fearsome bull wyvern and carried a tomahawk. For a price, he attacked the bandits. He beat them all effortlessly by himself, the leader he engaged in a duel that the wyvern lord quickly won. He hopped on his wyvern, collected the money and started a group of mercenaries.

The wyvern lord's name was Ivanko.

That's the type of stories about him I heard when I was a kid."

Everyone

Irina: Wow ... where did you hear those stories? I grew up with the mercenaries so the things I heard weren't so much stories as debriefings ... then I earned my wings and found out that they hardly ever exaggerated about what happened. Sometimes it really is one or two men against a whole platoon of enemies. No wonder people are scared of us >_>'

Everyone

Irina: Gossip abounds but not at the fortress.

She smiled, happy that her life so close to her uncle kept the inaccuracies to a bare minimum.

Irina: So you're a fan of his? I guess you and Viveka have something in common then. Too bad you missed him ...

Irina mostly

Irina: Hmm, I'm not sure exactly "where it all began" for him. He never talks about it ... then again only a few people ever ask.

She decided to make a quick offer to startle him.

Irina: Hey, why don't you try to join Ivanko's mercenaries? ^_^

OOC: Going to bed after this post. Can continue convo tomorrow ... I think >_>'