Lord of Azure Flame: Chapter 12: *This Title has been stolen*

Snowy_One

If Kelas needs a lift more than me, shouldn't you give her a ride? scribbled Katie.

---

A smile passed over Esphyr's face as Damian offered her a ride. "Thought you wouldn't ask." she said coyly, extending her hand for him to pick her up and carry her onto the wyvern.

"Boy, Esphyr's changed so much." remarked the headmaster off in the distance.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damian grabbed her hand,about to pull her up.

And his strength abruptly failed him again!He toppled off of Ulfhrahn,landing on Esphyr!

"Goddamn injuries...sorry Esphyr..." he apologized,rolling off of her.

"Damian,don't try things like that when you're hurt,you might make it worse!" Aiya said,chastising him again,and getting off to help both of them onto Ulfhrahn.

"Don't be a jackass," Chase interjected. "Harold has a lot of kids as well, and I don't see you saying anything negative about Katie. You're just biased."

OOC: 1000000000000000/expected

"Maybe if Damian manages to save the world my opinion of him will change. Katie is Harold's daughter. She doesnt have two lovers. You dont find it disgusting?"

"UNPH!" grunted Esphyr as Damian's full weight fell down atop her. She could feel herself being pressed into the ground, his weight pushing against her still sore ribs with the added weight of her chest. "Ohhhhh..." she moaned weakly, though not in outright pain. "That wasn't fun." She reached up to take Aiya's hand and as she pulled herself upright she whispered into the girls ear "Do the things he shouldn't be doing include you?" she asked in a voice not showing malice.

---

"I mean personality wise. She's less hostile than she was before."

Edited by Snowy_One

Everyone

Irina: You know, Kelas doesn't look fit to ride a horse. ... uh ... I could take her, and someone else could ride Amari close behind me.

Not far away Iso was negotiating with the beast ...

Iso: We could really use that cart Victor, please don't do what I think you're about to do ...

The wyvern gave him what looked to be a sinister grin, his tail floating just above the cart. He waved it up and down like a batter preparing to swing.

Iso: Uh oh ... Victor! Please! What will Ivanko say?!

Victor: *snort*

Iso: Come on, what's wrong with you?! Why do you insist on messing everything up?! First Kiev, then Kelas, now you're going to smash a cart out of spite?!

Victor: :3

Victor's tail suddenly dropped and the cart crumbled under its weight.

Iso: Grrrrrrrr-BASTARD!!!

Seeing that people were getting ready to go and that the wyvern was apparently under control, Arrin returned, running up to Kelas. She was in the saddle now, holding on to the front of it, but obviously in a bad way. "Kelas! You need help?" he asked.

"You're really good... with questions... with obvious answers..." Kelas replied. I know he means well, but if he rides with me, he might accidentally fall off, and take me with him. "...Go get Francis. Gimme a yell if the horses are still panicky."

Arrin nodded, trotting off to where the horses milled around. Francis was calm enough to lead, though still oddly head-shy. Arrin led him back to Kelas. "They're not too spooked now, but they're all shaking their heads a lot," he reported.

"Ah... right. Go over and tell-- not Morgan, she won't care-- tell someone reasonably in charge that the horses've all had their tack messed with, and have someone who knows what they're doing look at their bridles," Kelas ordered, leaning heavily against the front of her saddle.

"Right then." Arrin continued to lead Francis, unsure of who to deliver the message to.

"Hold on a second." said the Headmaster, turning her head just in time to catch Victor's cart smashing. "Excuse me, it seems I have a wyvern to wrestle." she commented before quickly walking off. Boldly she approached the wyvern, Victor, gently pounding her fists together. "That wasn't very nice you know. Didn't your master teach you better? Or will I need to pummel some sense into your thick and scaly head?"

A deep blush.

"Uhm...I...uh...Why would you ask something like that?!" Aiya asked frustratedly,fidgeting while trying to form the words.

"I don't know what Esphyr just did exactly,but I'll assume it had something to do with Aiya's sex life,based on her reaction...now could someone help me up?" Damian said,interjecting.He had managed to sit up,but it was clear his legs were not fully comprehending the message 'Stand up' just yet.

Esphyr gave a coy little smile before turning around and offering one hand to Damian. "Aiya, you want to take the other, or should I pull him up all by myself? Maybe club him on the head and drag him off to a cave as well?"

OOC:

HM size=Human

Victor size=F-15

This is going to be awkward no matter how it ends.

Everyone

As the green one who smelled a little bit like hydrogen peroxide approached, Victor snarled at her. Iso stood there in shock for a moment!

Iso: Wait a second! You're actually going to wrestle him?!

Irina: Did Victor just smash the cart we brought with us? What the hell was that for?! I mean seriously, what did that have to do with anything?!!

"You wouldn't want to club me.I don't think you have enough experience to pull off one of those positions on your own without hurting yourself." Damian said,using his still-working arms to pull himself up,using Esphyr as a support.

"I wouldnt do that if i were you." Helios muttered before the headmaster headed towards the Wyvern. Then Helios' War horse was acting funny. "Hey whats going on?" He said as he dismounted. He seemed to be shaking his head a lot. Then Helios realized something was missing. He just couldnt remember what it was. "Hey a little help here!" Helios hollered. The horse let out a shrill cry.

Arrin spotted Helios struggling with his horse. "Must be what Kelas was talking about... Helios, don't panic, just don't pull on his head too much. Something's wrong with the bridles-- Kelas said the bits have been stolen-- we just have to fix it, and find out who did it. Er... who's actually in charge right now, anyway?"

"Ungh! Positions? For what? What positions? The clubbing?" asked Esphyr, missing Damian's innuendo completely. As she came up, she swung Damian around so that his weight could be supported by Aiya as well. Though she was loath to admit it, despite her power in melee combat, lifting was not a strong point for the mercenary. In fact, it was part of the reason (though she had not thought of it at the time) that she had refused to wear plate armor.

---

"Come now Mr. Wyvern. The ability to destroy a cart is insignificant next to the power of magic." said the headmaster, extending her hand towards him in a calm and friendly gesture, a soothing smile on her face. Though Victor could not see it however, the Headmasters hand was laced with mana. So much so as to form a shimmering gauntlet to those with even the slightest bit of magical attainment. Only a being as unmagical as a sock could not see it, or guess that it served as a form of armor in case he bit.

Helios glanced over at Damian. "Not him." He looked back at the headmaster who was stirring up trouble with Wyvern. "Not her either." Helios slammed his hand on his face (Otherwise known as Facepalm).

"When you said you would club me and drag me off to a cave,I figured you meant the blatantly obvious reason,quite common in tales,really...as for positions,there are plenty of them that have the girl doing most of the work,so even in my condition,I could satisfy you,although,you likely wouldn't no what to do,or what those positions are,so i would have to be conscious to help you." Damian answered bluntly,shifting his weight so that Aiya would have an easier time supporting him if Esphyr chose to let go.

OOC: Just so everyone knows. Vic is still wearing that black armor from earlier(or Viveka would be in hysterics right now). Basically he looks like a wyvern version of the black knight ... kinda cool.

Everyone

Victor's gaze went from the headmaster, to Ivanko who was a little ways away, but preoccupied with Ivan and Levski. Then he immediately looked back at the perky green woman standing in front of him. She was small, and she could probably be gobbled up before Ivanko could react, but something was wrong. There were only two kinds of beings that didn't scare around him, Ivanko's mercenaries, and extremely powerful magic users. She had to be the latter, because he didn't smell anything familiar from her. Victor started slowly opening his mouth to see how the woman would respond.

While that was happening, Viveka overheard Helios' call for help. Once Arrin explained the situation, Viveka leaned forward to look at Susann's tack.

Viveka: ... whoa ... good thing you were just following the other horses around, huh? I guess we'll just keep doing that until we can get a replacement ... grrr ... they're not that expensive but sheesh, who does that?!

"Ummm... This is embarrassing but... I don't know any positions at all."

---

"Oh Mr. Wyvern, please don't force me to hurt you." said the headmaster, stepping forwards towards Victor. Her hand slid inside his mouth with ease, yet she was not frightened at all. If he bit, her armor would protect her, and she had a second trick up her sleeve.

Edited by Snowy_One

Kelas was giving Arrin some instructions and sending him back and forth checking up on the horses. Tessa knew a fair a bit about horses, and was pretty sure she'd be able to help out, but she was also worried about the nomad archer. Isotov had said he'd help out and take care of her, but he had his hands full of other issues at the moment, trying to juggle his sister, wyverns, and Katie, and she wasn't sure she could trust him to do the job right, even though he probably meant well enough.

She was pretty sure she knew what the response was going to be, but she went ahead and asked anyway.

"Kelas, you know well enough already that I know my way around a horse. I could really be helping out here... On the other hand, you really aren't doing so hot, and you do need me here to help you out don't you, though you'd rather not admit it? Otherwise you'd be sending me to run those errands rather than Arrin. Trevor's well-behaved enough that anyone else can handle him, or he could just follow along. But Amari has a bit of... spirit to her. I know you've been teaching Isotov, but he's still learning, so... maybe for today I should ride with you?"

Hearing the discussion on tack or bridles or somesuch, Morgan waved her hands dismissively in the nomad's direction "Deal with it Kelas, you're supposed to be good with horses." Then her eyes turned to the scene between Victor and the Headmaster.

"This foolishness needs to stop immediately. Ivanko, control your wyvern, Headmaster stop antagonizing Victor." Morgan said to the two figures, hands on her hips.