Eee I watched Eclipse. x3

Junkhead

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ironic how i was dragged to see it last night

Help.......

You couldn't just go to a friend's house rather than be forced to go to the theaters to see it? Or at least purchased a ticket for a different movie?

You couldn't just go to a friend's house rather than be forced to go to the theaters to see it? Or at least purchased a ticket for a different movie?

Im not the type of person to bail at the last minute

I said Karate Kid at first

She said no

I even said TS2

She said no

Edited by Kai

Im not the type of person to bail at the last minute

Sorry I asked about going to a friend's house.
I said Karate Kid at first

She said no

I even said TS3

She said no

I think you meant Toy Story 3, not 2. Even so, I cannot express the amount of fail in those decisions. Even one facepalm image macro won't sum it up that quickly. I'd need like over 9000 of those.

Especially on deciding NOT to see Toy Story 3, which is, by far, the best movie of the summer if not the entire year. I mean, even if she saw it already, what was she smoking thinking!? If I were in her shoes, and was given the choice between Eclipse and Toy Story 3, I'd choose Toy Story 3 as the movie to see in a heartbeat.

BTW, was "she" your mother? Or your sister? Either way, I am disappoint.

Edited by LittleAl

It was awesome.

Nestling, watch it. You'll jizz yourself.

you're either actually a girl, gay, or retarded

The Last Airbender is a better movie than that crap. That says something.

lmao

She's not even your girlfriend? You shoulda skipped out on her then.

Even though it's not my style at all I understand why he did it. You do shit like this to get closer to a girl. You need to start somewhere before you can actually start dating her. Even if it means doing this.

But I would not do that shit at all even if it got me guaranteed sex afterwards. Fuck getting pussy whipped, period.

You need to start somewhere before you can actually start dating her. Even if it means doing this.

But c'mon, there are better ways of starting. This is just a recipe for disaster.

Lulz massive hate on Kai's almost-almost-date

Hey, that rhymed

Some girl i was trying to pick up <_<

I wanted to see that movie so bad :sob:

LOL that's the worst movie to watch. There's a shirtless jacob for 75% of the film, she will definitely be thinking of someone else by the end of the date. XD

LOL that's the worst movie to watch. There's a shirtless jacob for 75% of the film, she will definitely be thinking of someone else by the end of the date. XD

Way to piece the comments together.[/sarcasm] Edited by LittleAl

lolsorry. that was a bit captain obvious wasn't it.

From the way your response to Kai sounded (to me at least), you were implying that he wanted to watch Twilight: Eclipse. I can tell you for a fact that when he said "I wanted to see that movie so bad" he definitely did not mean he wanted to see Twilight: Eclipse. That's why I said what I said.