Steel Greatlances are Tactical Nukes

You know, I should get into RD hacking. I have everything I need, including a computer that can run the damn game.

But that would require effort to remember what I've forgotten back from my hacking days and learn new stuff.

And I don't like effort. >:(

You know, I should get into RD hacking. I have everything I need, including a computer that can run the damn game.

But that would require effort to remember what I've forgotten back from my hacking days and learn new stuff.

And I don't like effort. >: (

But you play Etrian Odyssey >.>

STALKERS STALKERS FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Figured out a path to get through them after 2 tries, then by the fourth level was strong enough to kill one of them before running back. Then, a few more trainings later, strong enough to kill them all.

• 4 weeks later...

Far from the Forest must immortalize Geoffrey's genius of inventing nuclear weaponry in a medieval-like setting cleverly disguised as an ordinary Steel Greatlance.

BUMP

Edited by shadowofchaos

You should've made it so when someone used it the tact nuke from MW2 would appear and everyone except PCs died.

Edited by Lightning