[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

This screen has successfully trolled me, I don't know what to make of it. It could be anything. O_o

FE5 fog FOR TEH LULZ

As part of the Optimus OVERTROLL's squad, we do our best. Superluigi definitely got that one on you.

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE5 fog FOR TEH LULZ

As part of the Optimus OVERTROLL's squad, we do our best. Superluigi definitely got that one on you.

Considering I haven't played FE5 I wouldn't know

And I was more curious about the two nomadic troopers and the weapon but think whatever makes you helper-monkeys do your job better because you're not doing well enough as it is :P

Also I TOTALLY saw Bartre being playable with him being in that one house in chapter 3. If I weren't so lazy I'd have called you out on the foreshadowing too. XD

3 hour car ride through the Oregon coast was (mostly) well spent.

vaguenesshuzzah.png

Probably the last screen of Tale 3 pt. 2 for a while, because there isn't much vagueness left to exploit...

Lyn could be wearing red to distinguish herself as the daughter of the Lorca who joined the Kutolah, rather than just some average warrior member.

And red cloth was also probably somewhat uncommon and hard to obtain during that time period.

Well, that's just my excuse.

Dayan wears yellow, Shin wears green, Rath wears some orangish/red color, Sue wears bright red. I don't think there's a color-tribe correlation implied anywhere.

Arch makes a good point... although apparently blue, black, purple, and silver are somewhat frowned upon. =P

Seriously though, I think the red is fine, as long as it is not the official color of the Djute tribe or something. XD

Arch makes a good point... although apparently blue, black, purple, and silver are somewhat frowned upon. =P

Seriously though, I think the red is fine, as long as it is not the official color of the Djute tribe or something. XD

Torial wears sky-blue. I don't remember where he shows up in FE6, but I have his mugshot saved. I also don't know if his name was put as something else in Dark Twilkitri's translation project.

But aren't the guy Celice mentioned and Uhai bad guys? so they don't count in the color scheme

seriously though like Arch said there really isn't any sort of colors anyone wears... people just do what they want in Elibe XD

But aren't the guy Celice mentioned and Uhai bad guys? so they don't count in the color scheme

makes perfect sense sacae divides clothing hues according to associations with being an enemy from a singular non-representative point of view

meow