Information topic (spoilers)

Something else I want to ask about, on the weapons page on this site there are weapons such as Ogma's sword and Barst's axe listed. How do you get them?

Does it have something to do with that option beside the clock on the preparations screen, I used it once and apparently I got this different looking axe that had 10 uses. It might have been that quick axe.

Edited by Axefighter Barst

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either through the base convos or that thing right underneath it.

Also, I noticed that, when it's all black, you get nothing. But if you wait a chapter, a quarter of it will change, and you'll get something. If you wait two, it seems if fills up half way, and you get two things.

Hey, I noticed that there's "Roro's Axe." Do you get that from Katarina? Or maybe after permanently defeating him? Also, I noticed "Kleine's Bow." Is that a typo, or?

Edit: Marth could actually be awesome. 60 HP 32 LUK 27 everything else? Now, that requires either abuse or extreme luck. Or dumping all your stat boosters on him, so emphasis on 'could.'

Edited by Slize

Useless? I'm not sure how this happened then:

fireemblem12vi2j0106638.png

EDIT: Roro's Axe and those other ones are all from the same place we were talking about. Camus' Lance is the Lance equivalent of it.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

I just noticed how pathetically weak his Marth is...

Also, did you repair the Warp staff at some point? Or did you really have 5 uses left by then?

I have an odd habit of neglecting to raise the Lord character.

IIRC, I repaired it twice.

That's what happens when you speedrun through normal mode, there won't be many opportunities for Marth to fight.

Only the last few chapters... 15 and on I believe, with the exception of 20x and Sheema's chapter IIRC. Marth had plenty of chances to kill stuff, specially if I didn't completely neglect forging.

I wanted to see what's unlocked after beating the game on normal but it was just event recap and sound room =\

Edited by Sirius

Interesting. That thing underneath the base convos? Well, I went into it twice, and the first time, Warren showed up, and afterwards it said something with 22 in the middle. Checked it again, and Raiden showed up. I'm on chapter 13.

I think my theory about needing to beat each hard mode for each unlockable is true, or the unlockables don't exist (unlikely). There's no improvements to reclass and the armoury is the same.

EDIT: Has anyone beaten it on Hard or higher?

EDIT2: I've playing around with some early reclasses... Pirate Draug = insta-awesome. He one rounds stuff in Hard mode.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

I'm afraid I don't know anything more about those extra options. The description is really vague.

"The restrictions on Reclass in the battle preparations are removed" is pretty much what it says.

I also noticed that Michalis's ending says that he ruled over Medon and also became a king on another continent(s). A hint of things to come or a suggestion that he's the ancestor of the Thracians or something?

Yes, let's let the guy who killed the previous king (so he could be king!) and was crazy evil just 3 year ago be king instead of his much saner siblings...

What.

Edited by deuxhero

Yes, let's let the guy who killed the previous king (so he could be king!) and was crazy evil just 3 year ago be king instead of his much saner siblings...

What.

Too bad Hardin and Lorenz weren't recruitable. If Michalis can be forgiven and even have his scars disappear through healing, then Lorenz can be healed by malleisa and Hardin can be forgiven for being possessed considering he did some real accomplishments(freeing the plains people despite it being opposed by his brother and protecting Nyna).

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Interesting. That thing underneath the base convos? Well, I went into it twice, and the first time, Warren showed up, and afterwards it said something with 22 in the middle. Checked it again, and Raiden showed up. I'm on chapter 13.

Just worked it out: That number is free experience.

It would appear so. Awesome for strategies that are heavily reliant on 1-turn. Marth could also easily use them for extra offense/defense for an enemy phase. For most people though, they're probably not that usable for most chapters.