Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed that on the site it says Rickard is required to be alive for 6x. I killed him and still got the gaiden, I think its just a turn requirement.

Edited by General Archibald

I was going to fast to check Michalis. On turn 1 you recruit Ymir, the Berserker.

About the sidestories' story:

Gharnef was controlling Eremiya from behind the scenes, although this is pretty predictable. I think he then kills her.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

About Michalis:

Michalis shows up in Episode 1 with Feena.

Then why doesn't Hardin and Boah have support Data? The former is even a main character in his episode. Maybe they haven't implemented it yet?

Edited by Emperor Hardin

There seems to be no punishment for losing a character in casual. If they die in the preparation's arena, they do not come back until the next chapter. No mindlessly throwing units at the arena, unfortunately. Of course, it seems to give you really easy matches, and if you don't like it, you can just leave and enter, so...

Then why doesn't Hardin and Boah have support Data? The former is even a main character in his episode. Maybe they haven't implemented it yet?

Perhaps because Boah dies and Hardin is an enemy? Why have support data for 1 BS Chapter? You guys were talking about how maybe Michalis appears in a BS chapter or downloadable episode, I answered your question.

Edited by General Archibald

On turn 1 you recruit Ymir, the Berserker.

Actually, they've gone the other way. I think he used to be a Berserker, now he's a Warrior.

Now I'm confused.

Also, Ymir was a Warrior in FEDS.

Perhaps because Boah dies and Hardin is an enemy? Why have support data for 1 BS Chapter? You guys were talking about how maybe Michalis appears in a BS chapter or downloadable episode, I answered your question.

By episode 1, you mean a new BS style chapter right?

Sorry I'm asking too many questions.

By episode 1, you mean a new BS style chapter right?

Sorry I'm asking too many questions.

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. From the start of the game (I think) you have the 4 BSFE chapters. There are 6 downloadable episodes you can further obtain. I've gotten the first one which has the four mages (Merric, Ellerean, Etzel, and Linde) as well as Michalis and Feena.

Are there any characters we haven't figured out how to recruit yet?

Also:

Can you recruit Lorenz/Lawrence? I heard the death theme and was like, "oh shit."

Are there any characters we haven't figured out how to recruit yet?

Also:

Can you recruit Lorenz/Lawrence? I heard the death theme and was like, "oh shit."

Sadly no, he's one of my favorites, but he has no support or ending data. Lets hope they make him playable in a BS Chapter.