Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say I like how my Ike Clone "My Unit" makes Marth look like utter crap.

Actually, it may just be my random choices for his past and luck, but, personally, my Cav My Unit is pretty much equal to Marth in most everything.

Marth is better than in Shadow Dragon, and from chapter 20 onwards he's got a permanent +2 to everything.

Also, I've looked at the music list in the extras menu. There's 101 songs, including almost all the map and battle music from Shadow Dragon, and some event music as well. Some of them aren't used as far as I can tell.

I took 23 turns for Chapter 6, and Ricardo was recruited. Maybe you only have to meet either of the requirements to get it? Either way, I've found it's almost guaranteed to give you all of them. Which will not be very good on Lunatic mode since most of them are harder than normal chapters.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

And for some reason the two Generals next to her have boss music.

I suppose it's like in FE4's chapter 5, when the boss theme plays if any generic enemy attacks Cuan/Ethlin. So, basically, to add suspence, since Hardin's ordered her execution.

Looks like Berserkers replaced Barbarians. I guess the guys are just brigands which explains why they're encountered so early.

I knew they would do this. I always believed those Barbarians in FE3 were basically an enemy-only equivilent of the Berserker class. In fact, I always used to refer to them as 'berserkers'. Do all of them still have Devil Axes?

I've just started handing out boosters, since I've kept for the end. I seriously have enough to give someone +10 in everything. Or more.

I did that in my latest playthrough of SD, and achieved the same result, although I bought all the items in every secret shop (lol Wolfguards in the arena, I turned about 2000 gold into over 25000 in the space of one chapter)

Can someone help me since I know very very little Japanese?

what is the order that new game goes in?( I am guessing casual, easy, normal, hard)

and what is the second question after you select difficulty?

Can someone help me since I know very very little Japanese?

what is the order that new game goes in?( I am guessing casual, easy, normal, hard)

and what is the second question after you select difficulty?

Normal, Hard, Very Hard, Lunatic

Top is casual mode, bottom is classic.

Anyone else lose a unit to a 1% Crit yet? It happened to me earlyier when I was playing. Athena killed Luke or whatever the name of the blue cavalier is.

I did in SD. Thankfully it was a faceless replacement who I wanted to die anyway.

They're scored, a bit like Advance Wars DS2, but not the same. I got 480 on the Minerva/Hardin one. They're actually quite hard to complete without anyone dying.

Which mode are you talking about? I'm curious because I've figured out most of the little tricks to the BS games and I'd love to see if they still work in this version. I'm guessing lunatic might render my tactics useless, though.

I just tried Episode 1, and I have to say, it's extremely clustered, and nobody but Midia is capable of scraping together any type of decent offensive parameters. I can see how this is hard.

It was harder for the Armor Knights in the original since back then they were doubled by those blasted mages. Of course, the original one didn't have the southern group of enemies near the chest which more than make up for the mage advantage vs your armor Knights.

Edited by Sirius

So, um, I just started another file for kicks and chose a Cavalier for My Unit like the first. However, this Cavalier had D Swords while my other Cavalier had D Lances. Anyone know if this is random or...?