Information topic (spoilers)

There's only one difficulty, although they're still hard because of how little you've got to work with.

The 4th Episode.

You get Camus Nyna and 2 cavs and 1 Horseman. About 40 units spawn on that map. @_@

^Is it male or female?

I went male cav I got D Lances. Then Female cav, I got D Swords.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, um, I just started another file for kicks and chose a Cavalier for My Unit like the first. However, this Cavalier had D Swords while my other Cavalier had D Lances. Anyone know if this is random or...?

I did the same thing and got similar results. My first cav was female while the second was male, so I figured it was tied to gender.

^Is it male or female?

I went male cav I got D Lances. Then Female cav, I got D Swords.

I did the same thing and got similar results. My first cav was female while the second was male, so I figured it was tied to gender.

That would be it, then.

Camus has the Gladius and there's a bunch of Theives with stat boosters. My initial idea was to buff Camus with them all, since he already has the highest defence. Haven't tried it yet though since I have a feeling that map would take ages.

Camus has the Gladius and there's a bunch of Theives with stat boosters. My initial idea was to buff Camus with them all, since he already has the highest defence. Haven't tried it yet though since I have a feeling that map would take ages.

The main problem is catching up to them, and of you go too far the bandits on the other side will swarm you, then BEHIND YOU you have like 20 horseback units trying to kill you.Then they just keep spawning.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Base Malice ORKOs Roro with a Lady Sword :awesome: And she's 3HKOd back at 37 displayed hit. 4 crit could bite her, though.

Edit: She however, fails on the boss Roros. And 10x appears to be another Gharnef clone thing. I won by taking out the top right side.

Edited by Slize

Yup, respawned. Although I 2-turned it, so they only respawned once. And I think I'm the only one going through casual mode. So far, I haven't noticed anything besides Radd/Caesar's movement that's different from classic.

I haven't got a save file to check 10x, but after 20x Gharnef shows up, I'm guessing he used Eremiya and the other new characters to attack Marth. It wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to say he gave him the magic to use the clones.

EDIT: Also, a screenshot of Medeus. It's tinted blue from Starlight though.

fireemblem12vi2j0127298.png

EDIT: I've been thinking about Michalis a bit, but while I haven't seen anything yet there are still signs he's recruitable. Not only does he have an ending, he has supports. A few people suggested this is because of the DLC chapters, but neither of his supports are in that one. It is probably good to note it's the same support in the last game, but at least he appeared on the map there.

I didn't use Minerva anywhere but the final battle, but I think it may involve training or using her, especially on Chapter 21 where he gives you Starlight. It could be before that though, since he's badly injured by that point.

EDITAGAIN: I forgot to mention about Eremiya, it's seems likely that although you defeat her, Gharnef is the one who actually kills her.

Edited by CO_Fimbulvetr

Beat the first BSFE map again and got 544 points.

The treasure chest in the middle of the map contains a Thunder tome. South chest has an Armorslayer which is the best weapon against the boss. The one near the boss has an Elfire tome... you can pass on this one.

You can't revive someone you haven't recruited. Same in SD.

Michalis is playable for a short time (but yes is made impossible to revive him, same on the sacrifice in SD)

BSFE map 1. I managed to get a 5 turn win but all that did was drop my score to 447 points. I'm guessing the top one must be "Tactics" or "Speed" since it was highest this time around while the second one only got 50 points. Must be funds or EXP since all I got was the Armorslayer from the chests and I think only Midia leveled up from killing the boss.

Michalis is playable for a short time (but yes is made impossible to revive him, same on the sacrifice in SD)

Uh, isn't Frey in this game as an NPC (suggesting the sacrifice was captured instead of killed)? It's mentioned on one of the first pages.