Who's The best Character?

Zynac

Guest Avarice

I think the whole thing with Zelgius being the BK was the best except that Ranulf has to go blow the whole thing.

I agree, it would've been much more appropriate, mysterious and epic if we hadn't known who the BK truly was until after Ike defeated him again.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also don't understand Altina, Alyssa (or whatever Sanaki's mom's name was) how many of the hearing-goddess-voice girls were there??? They only mentioned two or did they also happen to live a long time?

Every Apostle could hear Ashera's( but remember it was techinically Yune) voice, which is why they lead Begnion. In the end sequence for Sanaki it says she was the first to lead her people without the voice of the godess, just so you understand wink.gif

I also don't understand Altina, Alyssa (or whatever Sanaki's mom's name was) how many of the hearing-goddess-voice girls were there??? They only mentioned two or did they also happen to live a long time?.

I think you mean Misaha, since Sanaki's mother wasn't an Apostle.

I agree, it would've been much more appropriate, mysterious and epic if we hadn't known who the BK truly was until after Ike defeated him again.

This is a complaint I still don't get. I thought it was very appropriate for Ranulf to figure it out and let Ike know. Beyond that, fandom was already fairly certain Zelgius = Black Knight before RD was even released due to people hacking PoR and noticing similarities between the two.

Anyway, I thought they handled it well enough. I'd like the convo between Ranulf and Ike to feel a little less forced/rushed, but it's I.S., I don't expect perfection.

I think you mean Misaha, since Sanaki's mother wasn't an Apostle.

I never got this, how is it that your grandmother, and you(in micaiah's case) are apostles, but not your mother? doesn't make sense

I never got this, how is it that your grandmother, and you(in micaiah's case) are apostles, but not your mother? doesn't make sense

Like the brand, the generations can skip. It has been stated that the Apostle prior to the events of FE10 was empress Misaha.

I always personally thought Mia's archrival was Zihark or Lucia, and props to the person that said Tormod he is a very interesting character.

So Mishaha ruled for a very long time right? well thats what I understood, I wonder who ruled between Altina's and Misaha's gap.

Also Ameldha and Lehran lost their power, why didn't she try to learn something as well and make herself useful? They're both old anyway.

That's like saying Aran or just about every generic character would be great just because they have a personality. =|

I don't understand what you're trying to tell me. I think Vika would have been a more interesting character if they had developed her personality, by the little spotlight they gave her she definitly seemed more interesting than all the other new characters (except maybe Lyre).

Edited by Queen_Elincia

I don't understand what you're trying to tell me. I think Vika would have been a more interesting character if they had developed her personality, by the little spotlight they gave her she definitly seemed more interesting than all the other new characters (except maybe Lyre).

I was kinda asking what would make her more interesting, rather than just appearance. She certainly wouldn't mind a backstory.

And yeah, I found Lyre interesting. =3

This is a complaint I still don't get. I thought it was very appropriate for Ranulf to figure it out and let Ike know. Beyond that, fandom was already fairly certain Zelgius = Black Knight before RD was even released due to people hacking PoR and noticing similarities between the two.

Anyway, I thought they handled it well enough. I'd like the convo between Ranulf and Ike to feel a little less forced/rushed, but it's I.S., I don't expect perfection.

I thought it was fairly decent, everyone would've been like, "IKE IS A FREAKIN DUMBASS FOR KILLING BK AND HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS!!" and it would've been weird, ike would have fought him, and as he was dying figured out it was Zelgius, this way Ike could prepare for what would come.

Like the brand, the generations can skip. It has been stated that the Apostle prior to the events of FE10 was empress Misaha.

Ok, that makes sense.

Also Ameldha and Lehran lost their power, why didn't she try to learn something as well and make herself useful? They're both old anyway.

Lehran is incredibly smart and cunning, Almedha is somewhat(for lack of a better phrase) blinded by love, because she is so obbsesed with finding or keeping pelleas safe.

Another thing to take into consideration aside from Lehran most likely having better base magic is that Almedha might've wanted to stay neutral because she was a dragon, so learning magic would not help her acheive this goal.

Well if she wanted to protect her son she should learn some fighting technique at least.

She would have made a nice thunder sage since there is only one or maybe a druid, I can't think of anything else that would fit her.

I would have liked if Soren was a shaman :( since it fits him imo and he's branded like Sophia from FE6 :3.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Did they ever cover why he wanted to take her to the tower?

I dont think so, i could be wrong. I think it is because she is Sephiran's decendant and he wants to see her or something.

Hetzel. I think he was just brought into his position and was quite surprised when I couldn't recruit him on my first PT.

I actually did try to recruit him with Rafiel when first playing the game.

The reveal of the BK being Zelgius could have been handled better. I felt kinda cheated when Ranulf runs up and just tells Ike.

lol Soren isnt emo.

The reveal of the BK being Zelgius could have been handled better. I felt kinda cheated when Ranulf runs up and just tells Ike.

I figured that out in the Zelgius/Skrimir fight at the end of 3-4...

I like Soren for his relationship with Skrimir. I think they're cute.

:3

Lol, Skrimir is funny ^^ him, along with Kieran and Boyd are obnoxious and make me lol.

There's a difference between pessimistic and depressed. And a difference between depressed and emo. And a difference between pessimistic and emo.

and they are all things emo people have in common

Did they ever cover why he wanted to take her to the tower?

I think it might have somthing to do with Sephiran wanting to see Yune because he was the one who put her in the medallion and comforted her and such. Also his plan of getting the only hope humanity had left in one place and destroying it almost worked except that Ike is such a Bad Ass( and all of his teamates too...i guess) that he lost, but didnt really care cuz Zelgius was dead so he was basicall fine with dieing.

I like Soren for his relationship with Skrimir. I think they're cute.

:3

Aah Anouleth, that's probably the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.