Nephenee

:awesome:

I had a Nephenee get #1 kills in PoR, transfer and get #1 kills in RD too. And cap all her stats. I would like to submit this as irrefutable evidence that she's the best Sentinel.

Guest Avarice

I once had a Jill in Por. She capped Strength, skill, and speed, and got #1 kills. I transferred her to RD and she got #1 kills too and was on track to cap all her stats. I'd like to say that makes her the best dragonmaster, but we all know the truth.

:Haar:

I still love her though.

Edited by Avarice

Levail is my favorite sentinel >: baaaaw

You forgot to mention that Nephenee has booty and a thigh-licious outfit, two very important things that the competition seems to lack.

I only had Nephenee get #1 once (or twice can't remember) out of my 7 PT for RD. The rest were either Boyd/Edward/Rolf. (Boyd got #1 4 times I believe.)

Crap, he put the phrase 'irrefutable evidence' in bold and italics! That makes it absolute fact.

I can't argue with that! I was totally on the verge of refuting it, as well.

And then you put "absolute fact" in bold and italics! That makes your statement about his being absolute fact absolute fact, doubling the absolute factness! But I wasn't gonna argue with it anyway. <3 Nephenee.

But I wasn't gonna argue with it anyway. <3 Nephenee.

This thread has RFoF's stamp of approval, thereby squaring the doubled absolute factitude.

Edited by Integrity

I hate Nephenee. First of all, her personality is stupid. Secondly, her third tier outfit is ugly as sin, like a horrible crab/armadillo hybrid that Mother Nature never intended. Finally, she never dodges anything in combat, she blocks attacks with her shield, which is strangely unsettling.

I like it when characters block attacks with their shield. Seriously, it doesn't make sense for units with heavy armour to be somersaulting and cartwheeling out of the way of enemies.

Plus Marshall shields are really cool, and forged from purest Badass.

Guest Avarice

I hate Nephenee. First of all, her personality is stupid. Secondly, her third tier outfit is ugly as sin, like a horrible crab/armadillo hybrid that Mother Nature never intended. Finally, she never dodges anything in combat, she blocks attacks with her shield, which is strangely unsettling.

I agree with that, Aran by far has the coolest third tier outfit for any sentinel. He goes from looking like a generic enemy soldier to that awesome outfit. Nephenee's outfit is just truly awful. I'd probably like her more if it weren't for that, even Danved's third tier looks better.

Edited by Avarice

Although I personally love her second tier outfit,myself.Actually,I tend to prefer the second tier models for most characters...

Can the game be hacked so character models don't change when a character promotes?(aside from those that can't read a new weapon with the old class model,if that happens)

Plus Marshall shields are really cool, and forged from purest Badass.

Except those of Meg and Brom, which are forged from planks of deep-fried, extra-crispy steak.

Edited by Yossarian

Except those of Meg and Brom, which are forged from planks of deep-fried, extra-crispy steak.

Meg and Brom have just gone up a notch in my estimation.

Oh, and I would like to say a word of support for Aran's armour. The word is 'awesome'. Seriously, not only does it look incredible, but it actually makes Aran durable instead of Nephenee's armour, which may as well be made out of papier mache for all the protection it gives her.

Edited by Slowking

Meg and Brom have just gone up a notch in my estimation.

Oh, and I would like to say a word of support for Aran's armour. The word is 'awesome'. Seriously, not only does it look incredible, but it actually makes Aran durable instead of Nephenee's armour, which may as well be made out of papier mache for all the protection it gives her.

yeah...but neph wins fanboys with her armour, and she has good avoid.

I love how in the Aran topic everyone says he sucks and Nephenee's better, and in Nephenee's topic, everyone starts talking about ways that Aran's better. It's great.

I agree with the third tier outfit stuff.

Um, in the Aran topic people point out that Aran sucks combat/efficiency-wise. In effect, he's a bad unit. Nobody (yet) has said anything bad about Neph's abilities. In fact, if you look at most of Interceptor's posts about Nephenee you'll see that he also thinks she is a good unit.

I love how in the Aran topic people talk about his combat abilities being bad, but in the Neph topic the only bad thing to talk about is appearance/personality.

Um, in the Aran topic people point out that Aran sucks combat/efficiency-wise. In effect, he's a bad unit. Nobody (yet) has said anything bad about Neph's abilities. In fact, if you look at most of Interceptor's posts about Nephenee you'll see that he also thinks she is a good unit.

I love how in the Aran topic people talk about his combat abilities being bad, but in the Neph topic the only bad thing to talk about is appearance/personality.

Being nice to units isn't as fun. In light of this, let's talk about negative stuff!

I don't like Neph's P2. I always find myself thinking "I wish Nephenee was a little bit better at X".

Edited by Naglfar

And then there's the whole house problem.