Death keeps killing me.

I mean, I got his pattern down, but I get too... Uhh... Ambitious in hitting him in a way that I leave myself open to that lame attack in where he throws that scythe around the room. GAH

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one? But yeah, they're all a pain.

...except the one in Circle of the Moon. THAT is the second easiest boss in the game. And the easiest boss can be no-damaged by a 4 year old I'd wager, so if Death isn't much harder I'm sure you can imagine...

...except the one in Circle of the Moon. THAT is the second easiest boss in the game. And the easiest boss can be no-damaged by a 4 year old I'd wager, so if Death isn't much harder I'm sure you can imagine...

OoE's is piss-easy if you make use of the Light spell glyphs and the Light + Dark spell glyph unions...

Aria of Sorrow.

Buut... After I made this topic I beat him. So uhh... Which Castlevania has the hardest Death?

By the way, I'm immortal now

Oh yeah, Ein, I bet you're talking about Yuyuko or Komachi.

Edited by EmeraldFox

Uh... If you found the Mystelain then use that. If you didn't you can still find it since it's behind a breakable wall in the Clock Tower.

And I was just saying that... >_>

I don't know which Death is the hardest, but of all the ones I've played, CotM's is the most relaxing to pummel.

Also, ALL of the bosses in OoE are easy if you do the Light/Dark union. Combining it with Death Rings breaks the game. Wearing the Heart Cuirass with Death Rings pretty much does too.

Edited by Obviam

Uh... If you found the Mystelain then use that. If you didn't you can still find it since it's behind a breakable wall in the Clock Tower.

And I was just saying that... >_>

I had it, but I took too much damage because of the Medusa Heads knocking me into the spikes, then a Disc Armor got me...

I loved Dawn's gameplay but I hated how cheap the bosses were. It was like the stupid game WANTED me to waste money on potions.

I've been wanting to try Aria for a while. I've played it and Harmony; I didn't like the way Soma used swords in Aria and Harmony just sucked, but I should play them legitimately anyway...

Dawn of Sorrow was cool(gotta love that pistol <3). But I had to give it back 'cause I was borrowing it. I did get to where my friend was though. Also, HoD can't suck. It has Juste in it, the most Belmont. Also, I'm using the Durga soul.

Dawn of Sorrow was cool(gotta love that pistol <3). But I had to give it back 'cause I was borrowing it. I did get to where my friend was though. Also, HoD can't suck. It has Juste in it, the most Belmont. Also, I'm using the Durga soul.

DoS is kinda bleh compared to Aria, though...

Nightmare and Sirius want a word with you.

DoS Death is the cheapest mother fucker of the Deaths I can remember. He's all about contact damage and it's just retardeeeeeeeed

Dawn of Sorrow was great. The art is infinitely inferior to Aria's, but they actually made Katanas worth using...and did they; they're like the best weapons in the game! Soma moves a lot smoother and Black Panther is delicious.

I would say Symphony of the Night's Death is the hardest, since I remember having the most difficulty with it, but I was new to the series at that point. So I can't say.

Aria's my favorite of the series though, perhaps outclassed by SotN. Both of them are pretty fucking awesome.