Death keeps killing me.

Hardest to kill death is I Wanna Be The Guy's. That game's just cruel.

There's no death in I Wanna Be The Guy...there's just Dracula.

He's pretty tough due to OHKO, but is one of the easier bosses. The hard bosses in that game are most of all The Guy and Mother Brain.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember getting my ass kicked by Dawn of Sorrow Death. But the other Deaths were all easier, I think. I don't even remember Death in Order of Ecclesia!

Death is a pussy in OoE, that's why.

Plus, other bosses are a shitload more unique in OoE... Hey there, Blackmore, Crab-dude, and... Okay, so Goliath isn't original, but that HnK reference in his death animation was delicious.

Death in AoS = Lightning Doll gg.

The hardest boss is, with no doubt,

Julius

Fucking unpredictable movement.

Death in AoS = Lightning Doll gg.

The hardest boss is, with no doubt,

Julius

Fucking unpredictable movement.

Considering that guy is considered possibly the hardest CV boss in the history of the franchise...

Considering that guy is considered possibly the hardest CV boss in the history of the franchise...

Dracula from Super Castlevania 4 >>> him.

You guys are all noobs.

The hardest Death is definitely CV1's. And don't tell me he can die easily with the Holy Water trick. Any boss is easily defeated if you exploit them. And any boss in Ecclesia is easily defeated if you use the dark/light union with Death Ring(s). What matters here is that the bosses be defeated using normal methods, like a man.

Also, since when was Dawn of Sorrow hard? The bosses were just average in difficulty (though most of them pretty awesome). Symphony of the Night's Death is also terribly easy, and so is Super Castlevania IV's for having a dreadfully predictable pattern.

Julius is actually legitimately difficult, but you can beat him on the first go if you stop playing with your penis and start using your hands. Ecclesia's bosses are a lot harder, specifically Dracula (except Arthroverta, but then again, lol Arthroverta).

And finally, the easiest Castlevania game is Simon's Quest (no, it's just confusing, not hard), and the hardest one is probably Haunted Castle or Vampire Killer. Haunted Castle's bosses are possibly the hardest.

Edited by Nightmare

You guys are all noobs.

The hardest Death is definitely CV1's. And don't tell me he can die easily with the Holy Water trick. Any boss is easily defeated if you exploit them. And any boss in Ecclesia is easily defeated if you use the dark/light union with Death Ring(s). What matters here is that the bosses be defeated using normal methods, like a man.

Also, since when was Dawn of Sorrow hard? The bosses were just average in difficulty (though most of them pretty awesome). Symphony of the Night's Death is also terribly easy, and so is Super Castlevania IV's for having a dreadfully predictable pattern.

Julius is actually legitimately difficult, but you can beat him on the first go if you stop playing with your penis and start using your hands. Ecclesia's bosses are a lot harder, specifically Dracula (except Arthroverta, but then again, lol Arthroverta).

And finally, the easiest Castlevania game is Simon's Quest (no, it's just confusing, not hard), and the hardest one is probably Haunted Castle of Vampire Killer. Haunted Castle's bosses are possibly the hardest.

Okay...

Yeah, that's what I figured, it's just CV1's is so brutally easy to abuse the hell out of...

It's NOT hard. It doesn't take much to be harder than the piss-easy SotN. Super Castlevania's is still an asshole to deal with if you have no Cross.

Agreed, except for Drac. I've No-Damage'd him without using the union gamebreaker on my first playthrough. Wallman is tough if you're going for a stamina-kill instead of the steal the glyph trick, but considering the game WANTS you to use the glyph steal trick... Blackmore is an asshole, too. Eligor is just a long fight.

Agreed. Easiest Drac ever in Simon's Quest.

I never actually tried killing Wallman. I had it in mind to do a level 255 run with two Death Rings and Dominus Agony and try to kill him, but I haven't gotten around to it. Is it even possible?

I never actually tried killing Wallman. I had it in mind to do a level 255 run with two Death Rings and Dominus Agony and try to kill him, but I haven't gotten around to it. Is it even possible?

He's got 9999 health. Theoretically, it can be done if you grease the bastard before he chugs his potions.

SCV4's Dracula is a pussy. I had a harder time with Death in SCV4 than Drac.

Then there's something wrong. Death is easier than Drac, at least IMO.

HOW IS AOS DEATH HARD DAMMIT.

Playing AoS on a keyboard is a real pain. I've fudged so many backdashes it usually goes faster to cross a long hallway by walking normally.

I can't even consider short hopping.

Well, AoS was my first Castlevania. That might have had something to do with it. And I was playing on an emulator.

Playing AoS on a keyboard is a real pain. I've fudged so many backdashes it usually goes faster to cross a long hallway by walking normally.

I can't even consider short hopping.

I always played AoS on a keyboard. Sure it was harder than in the real GBA, but I was quite used to it.

Tangentially-related, as kids when my friend got it he would always complain that Dracula in Circle of the Moon was really hard. I don't remember him being very difficult, though.

Anyone else got an opinion on that one?

Tangentially-related, as kids when my friend got it he would always complain that Dracula in Circle of the Moon was really hard. I don't remember him being very difficult, though.

Anyone else got an opinion on that one?

Harder than Portrait or Order of Ecclesia?

What does that soul do? And why does AoS's Death's HP scale much higher than it should? I hope I didn't skip something...

Multi hits/nice damage to whatever is in the stream of lightning.