Funny, Stupid, Unknown, and Interesting Facts about FE7

Charpig

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sain is the only Caelin knight (of the playable units) that cannot have a support conversation with Lyn. But Kent, Wil, Florina, and Wallace can all have support conversations with her.

Assuming the player isn't playing efficiently, Lyn's and Hector's C support with each other can be obtained during "Noble Lady of Caelin" despite them not being properly introduced to each other until the end of the chapter.

Generic soldiers don't have eyes.

Neither does Lowen

Nino is the only recruitable member of the Black Fang without a scar on their portrait

Nino is the only recruitable member of the Black Fang without a scar on their portrait

Which is a shame as she'd look badass.

Can you imagine Nino with a scar over her left eye?

IMAGINE IT!

You also can't see Nils's profile in the chapter where you are defending him (Kinship's Bond). You can, however, see Zephiel's profile when you are defending him.

Hector, Matthew, and Legault do not gain any movement when they promote.

Nino is the only allied Female Sage in FE7 and she has short hair unlike the generic Female Sages with long hair

EDIT: Renault killed Lucius' father and he was Nergal's assistant.

Edited by UberLughFTW

You can meet Sofia in one of the villages in "Victory or Death." However she isn't recruitable (probably for the best).

This one isn't a fact so much as a little glitch. In chapters with fog of war, if you move one of your units to clear the fog and discover an enemy unit, when you check the enemy's range the blue area will be ABOVE their map sprite. However if you press B then check it again it will be back to normal.

Most of mine are weird hacking details that I've forgotten over the years, but I will remember that characters have preset sprite colors depending on their class- Which doesn't necessarily match the same pattern required for another class. Hence, you can get some rather kick ass (Or very, very hideous) color changes.

The one I recall doing is changing Nils and Ninian into Dark Druids. I can't remember if the color change was horrible or awesome, but I remember doing it quite a bit.

EDIT: One more, since people keep mentioning it.

Instead of having custom classes, certain characters have custom images for their class.

The ones I recall are: Lloyd, Linus, Legault, and Nino.

Edited by Furby

Instead of having custom classes, certain characters have custom images for their class.

The ones I recall are: Lloyd, Linus, Legault, and Nino.

Raven and Guy also have custom sprites. Guy has a green ponytail in his sprite, and Raven's sprite is a color swap of Linus's(or the other way around). I think Jerme is a color swap of Legault.

And either Hawkeye or every other Berserker in the game. Hawkeye's mapsprite influenced the entire game's berserkers. In a similar way all mapsprites of Assassins have red hair as allies, green as foes and blue as allies, all due to Jaffar.

Nino is the only Female Sage in FE7.

*Cough Limstella, Sonia Cough*

You can meet Sofia in one of the villages in "Victory or Death." However she isn't recruitable (probably for the best).

She also has a special conversation if you visit the village with Hawkeye.

Those two weren't playable though.

FFFUUU I was looking for the word playable didn't even notice he put allied at the start :facepalm:

For my next interesting fact:

Wallace is bald, no seriously :o

Going my way plays for all but 5 of Serra's supports 2 of which are with Oswin

Hacking Paul, Jasmine, Lloyd, or Linus (regular or morph versions) as a playable character will have them show up in the support conversation section in the Extras.

I haven't gotten them to have support conversations with their partners, though.

I haven't gotten them to have support conversations with their partners, though.

I did. They don't have any conversation, dummy or otherwise, though. They just get the bonus, IIRC.

All right, here's another one.

A lot of physical fighting bosses (such as Lloyd, Erik, Jasmine, and so on) have Res that is nearly equal to or even higher than their Def. This is odd considering that your own physical fighting units usually don't have very high Res.

By the way, has anyone ever seen the sprites for Nergal using Anima, Light, or Staves? According to his profile he CAN use them, I just wonder if anyone has gotten him to use those weapons through hacking.