I want to grow my hair out and style it. :|

Roxas

>:  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should I? .3.

• DO EET.
    • No, dumb idea. Brainbleach kgo.
    • Yeah, but it won't work. Silly shota.
    • Go back to the FE4 THREAD and an hero.

Nobody cares how old you are. As long as they get their Euros, pretty much ANYBODY can buy cigarettes. (._. ;)

What? I was actually one of the outcasts with the Russian kids. Well, as the American kids went, anyway. :awesome:

No, I mean why are there Russian kids in Spain, but I figure it's something like a music recital.

And you follow American kids. GJ.

So what prescription drugs you like?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you'll finally look six! Amazing!

>3>

No, I mean why are there Russian kids in Spain, but I figure it's something like a music recital.

And you follow American kids. GJ.

So what prescription drugs you like?

Yeah, music festival. o:

:awesome:

Twice, I OD'd on Robitussin at parties, just for the sake of skitting on DXM. It's not fun. AT ALL. ;~;

>3>

Yeah, music festival. o:

Twice, I OD'd on Robitussin at parties, just for the sake of skitting on DXM. It's not fun. AT ALL. ;~;

Let your boy know if you wanna get some of that hard shit.

I'm talking about that shit that be in a hollywood startlet's medicine cabinet.

Edited by Mr. Tonny

ShotaMasoDruggieSlut.

No, seriously. It's like somebody took your feet and just pulled you upside-down for twenty minutes. Then after that, it's not even pleasurable at all. I just felt nauseous, not high. >:

Are you lying?

No, seriously. It's like somebody took your feet and just pulled you upside-down for twenty minutes. Then after that, it's not even pleasurable at all. I just felt nauseous, not high. >:

ShotaMasoDruggieSlut.

...what wall?

Anyway,

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Dumbass.

Facebook wall. I have him added on Facebook. .3.

SHUT UP. ;_;

Yeah my bad.

So, you wanna list the drugs you've taken?

Also, you might want to go bald.

They do drug test by hair, not piss.

GO AWAY. ;_;

Start smoking weed at least man, but I suggest going with acid or something. Do something that will completely freak the fuck out of everyone else but won't burn holes in your brain/throat/stomach/lungs/liver/other thing.

Start smoking weed at least man, but I suggest going with acid or something. Do something that will completely freak the fuck out of everyone else but won't burn holes in your brain/throat/stomach/lungs/liver/other thing.

He should totally try lace his weed with blow, rat poison and Adobo.

I think growing out your hair would suit you, but styling it the asian popidol way looks really stupid/greasy/time-consuming most of the time.

idea: just don't brush your hair too much and ruffle it up and you'll be a cute artsy little indie boy who doesn't look self obsessed. :3

Yeah I decided to start growing my hair about 4 years ago. After like 3 years the novelty of long hair wears off because it's so fucking hard to keep your hair good. It becomes a chore, to put it simply.

Yeah I decided to start growing my hair about 4 years ago. After like 3 years the novelty of long hair wears off because it's so fucking hard to keep your hair good. It becomes a chore, to put it simply.

Chores. They help keep you going.

Don't hate.

I can roll a blunt for my friends pretty easily. It's like a fucking school tradition for freshman to roll for upperclassmen.

Anyway, once, I was actually skitting on DXM when my friend asked me to smoke weed with him, but I turned him down for some reason. ._.

I think growing out your hair would suit you, but styling it the asian popidol way looks really stupid/greasy/time-consuming most of the time.

idea: just don't brush your hair too much and ruffle it up and you'll be a cute artsy little indie boy who doesn't look self obsessed. :3